Sign in to follow this  
BWBriscoe

Fenix A320 V1, rotate call outs

Does the Fenix A320 have V1 and rotate callouts?

Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz  
64.0 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti

2 minutes ago, BWBriscoe said:

Does the Fenix A320 have V1 and rotate callouts?

No.

4 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

No.

4 minutes ago, carlanthony24 said:

It does not

Workaround *IF* you have the paid version of FSUIPC:

https://flightsim.to/file/39243/pmco-fnx32x-pilot-monitoring-callouts-for-the-fenix-a320-add-on

The slight downside is that there's only one voice set (British, male).

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

Didn't even know about that I will pass on it though. Mixed reports it hangs, doesn't work etc. Plus need payware FSUIPC.

Edited by carlanthony24

1 minute ago, bendead said:

Not really free

Freeware IF you have a paid FSUIPC 7 version…. 🙂

I would guess FS 2 Crew has that, but I may be wrong. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Just now, polosim said:

Freeware IF you have a paid FSUIPC 7 version…. 🙂

Freeware even if you don't have paid FSUIPC 7, just won't work 😁

• Upvote 1

There is some confusing information posted here.  I will make it simple:

go here and get this: FREE

https://flightsim.to/file/25011/flight-simulator-first-officer-next

No, you do not need to purchase anything, this is the generic app and it works fine.

Read the manual, you can use the FREE version of FSUIPC (yes, it works fine).

So... with the freeware app and the freeware ver. of FSUIPC you are good to go.

Yes, I use this extensively with Fenix and it works great for the speed calls (plus a few other features you will like)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

15 hours ago, F737MAX said:

The slight downside is that there's only one voice set (British, male).

I would be happy to add another voice set, preferably a US one. Unfortunately, nobody has offered me to record one so far. I could record one myself with German accent, but I think my voice just doesn't sound convincing. And then there is this German accent... 😖

15 hours ago, carlanthony24 said:

Mixed reports it hangs, doesn't work etc.

If you manage to get it installed properly, I think it's very robust. Most of the problems people have are purely FSUIPC related. Yet, I try to help everyone that has issues.

15 hours ago, bendead said:

Not really free

I agree. It has an indirect cost, if you are not already using the paid FSUIPC for other reasons. That's the target group, if you will. I'm not charging anything myself, though. I do it all for free. It's my contribution to the community, because I benefit a lot from the community myself.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

cheers,
NiIs U.

AMD 5800X3D | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 3200MHz | RTX 4070 12GB @ 1920x1050px

Just now, NovemberUniform said:

I agree. It has an indirect cost, if you are not already using the paid FSUIPC for other reasons. That's the target group, if you will. I'm not charging anything myself, though. I do it all for free. It's my contribution to the community, because I benefit a lot from the community myself.

And it's great that you do 👍

I hope that Fenix will implement this at some point

56 minutes ago, NovemberUniform said:

I would be happy to add another voice set, preferably a US one. Unfortunately, nobody has offered me to record one so far.

@G550flyer If I'm not out of place, I believe you are a pilot from the USA and have airline experience.
Would you be happy to record probably 30-words maximum to give another voice set for this freeware add-on?

Does anyone know any other pilots from around the World who would be willing to contribute?

1 hour ago, NovemberUniform said:

It's my contribution to the community,

And I wholeheartedly thank you for this contribution!

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

Why does it need to be a pilot that records the voice set lol? Does your voice change when you become a pilot?

I could look into recording it but would need instructions on what phrases are needed and tips on how to make the recordings. I have a decent microphone. 

• Like 1

Ryan