Sign in to follow this  
Fardel

Static aircrafts at arrival destination.

Ciao Nico,

A very curious thing is happening to me. I have noticed that when I arrive at an airport, the static planes that PSXT puts into positions are incorrect while the "live" planes are good.
I've noticed this in the last 2 flights after doing the last update:
In Houston (KIAH), coming from Amarillo (KAMA) all the static planes were with the nose in the ground (practically at 45°), while arriving in Rovaniemi (EFRO) the only static plane that PSXT positioned was very high above the ground.
In both cases, closing PSXT, and then loading again the program, the aircraft were positioned correctly.
At the departure airport all static planes are positioned correctly.

I don't know if anyone else has the same problem but I noticed this after the last PSXT update. I have Prepare3D v5 HF2 and PSXT in client/server.
Thank you

Paolo

Edited by Fardel

The parking spots and MANY MSFS airports are horribly misplaces and often pointing 45 to even 180 degrees out of their proper direction. 

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

I have Prepar3d v5, no MSFS, and before using an airport I chek all spots for GSX L2. I was referring to the fact that the planes were either very high above the ground or had their noses in the ground

Anyway, after the last update (33.4.1) it seems that everything works fine. I arrived in Rome Fiumicino (LIRF) and the static and live planes were positioned correctly on the ground