Sign in to follow this  
FS++

Multi Crew for the heavy Inibuild A310 has arrived

Pleased to announce that the Inibuild A310 has now been multi-crewed as part of the MCE package.

As always, this is the closest you can get to "shared cockpit".

You can ask co-pilot to perform what you need, when you need it and using your own speech if the thousands of built-in commands aren't enough for you.

For now Voice Control only as it's the most exciting. Button control coming within a few days.

Other planes like the PMDG 737, Fenix A320, FlyBywire mod, Aerosoft CRJ are already fully supported.

A demo is available from this page:

http://www.multicrewxp.com/Downloads.html

• Like 2

Will this update work with the MSFS edition of MCE, or does that have to be downloaded somewhere else?

Thanks,

Brian

Brian

Intel 12700K, EVGA 3080ti, Asus ROG STRIX z690-E, 32 GB G-Skill DDR5 6000, 2TB WD Black SN850, 2TB WD Black SN850X, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360, HP Reverb G2 v2

On 1/14/2023 at 2:36 AM, bgonurx said:

Will this update work with the MSFS edition of MCE, or does that have to be downloaded somewhere else?

Thanks,

Brian

An updated version of the MCE MSFS Edition to support A310 will be uploaded once the implementation in Ultimate Edition is deemed good enough. Probably by the end of this week.

56 minutes ago, FS++ said:

An updated version of the MCE MSFS Edition to support A310 will be uploaded once the implementation in Ultimate Edition is deemed good enough. Probably by the end of this week.

Thank you!

Brian

Intel 12700K, EVGA 3080ti, Asus ROG STRIX z690-E, 32 GB G-Skill DDR5 6000, 2TB WD Black SN850, 2TB WD Black SN850X, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360, HP Reverb G2 v2

i get the 'please restart your flight' erroe everytime i try to load up the FENIX a320 !!!

also get 'sim_ldr' appear in top left of the screen

its working fine with the pmdg 737 though

Edited by ayousry

2 hours ago, ayousry said:

i get the 'please restart your flight' erroe everytime i try to load up the FENIX a320 !!!

also get 'sim_ldr' appear in top left of the screen

its working fine with the pmdg 737 though

Whatever complex plane you intend to fly must first be set as the one MSFS loads on startup. And only start MCE after the plane is fully loaded (not while setting up the flight).

Tis guarantees only the lvars related to that plane are loaded and accounted for.

On 1/17/2023 at 2:31 PM, bgonurx said:

Thank you!

Sorry Brian.

Update is delayed for a few days.

If you want the Voice Control part only, get in touch with support and you'll be sent files to manually update.

The official update will come out when the button control part is fully integrated.

On 1/21/2023 at 2:18 PM, FS++ said:

Sorry Brian.

Update is delayed for a few days.

If you want the Voice Control part only, get in touch with support and you'll be sent files to manually update.

The official update will come out when the button control part is fully integrated.

I appreciate the update. I have a busy week ahead and there probably won't be as much flying as I'd like, so I'll wait until you finalize the update. 

• Like 1

Brian

MCE for inibuil A310 now has both Voice & Button Control.

Because new files need to be put in place, you need to download and install the latest if you need the button control feature:

http://www.multicrewxp.com/Downloads.html

Next will be iFly 737MAX for P3D V5 and Maddog for MSFS

• Like 1

On 1/22/2023 at 9:43 PM, bgonurx said:

I appreciate the update. I have a busy week ahead and there probably won't be as much flying as I'd like, so I'll wait until you finalize the update. 

Thee update has been uploaded a few days ago. If you purchased via Simmarket you should have been notified. Otherwise request the link from support e-mail

Yes, I did get the update notification from Simmarket. Thank you so much!

• Like 1

Brian

HI, i did not want start new topic as it is about a310, i tried it today and MCE would not do pretty much anything in A310

all it could do was set COM1 and Flaps, nothing else, tried MCP setting hdg/alt/ etc  /transponders/turn certain lights off/on, he says he did it but nothing happened.

Works great in PMDG so I don't think it's something I am doing wrong, I ensured that msfs was started with a310 first and MCE not loaded until sitting at the ramp at the airport.

I also used MCE with 787 heavy division and it was able to do a lot more then with unmodified 310.

Thanks for any help

gear up/down also works on 310 <- yeah not really it thinks its going up/down but it is not

Edited by AndyCYXU

10 hours ago, AndyCYXU said:

HI, i did not want start new topic as it is about a310, i tried it today and MCE would not do pretty much anything in A310

all it could do was set COM1 and Flaps, nothing else, tried MCP setting hdg/alt/ etc  /transponders/turn certain lights off/on, he says he did it but nothing happened.

Works great in PMDG so I don't think it's something I am doing wrong, I ensured that msfs was started with a310 first and MCE not loaded until sitting at the ramp at the airport.

I also used MCE with 787 heavy division and it was able to do a lot more then with unmodified 310.

Thanks for any help

gear up/down also works on 310 <- yeah not really it thinks its going up/down but it is not

PMDG planes are interfaced via their SDK

Other planes are interfaced using a combination of techniques.

FSUIPC has introduced breaking changes last month.

You wouldn't have faced the issue if I just said "re-install MCE" (it would use the older module).

Since you appear to be on the latest FSUIPC, stay on that version, download this zip file, unzip and replace "Simco64_Ldr.exe" in \Multi Crew Experience\ folder.

http://www.multicrewxp.com/Simco64_Ldr.zip

Should work as expected with all supported planes.

It's good you brought this up as this obviously means the MSFS edition (and other products) will need to be updated to include our latest "Simco64_Ldr.exe"

The Ultimate Edition Demo and FlyBywire editions already have the latest. The rest will follow the coming week.

Thanks

• Like 1

ok, thanks this has helped a lot !

still has some issues with heading, when I say sync heading it takes him forever and then he just stops at some random hdg and says "it's in sync now" also set heading to xxx he was having some problems and setting it very slowly too, but it works much better over all

Might be more issues but that is all i noticed so far, I am not a power user so not likely I will check all, however will let you know if I spot anything else that really stands out, like the heading as mentioned before.

15 hours ago, AndyCYXU said:

ok, thanks this has helped a lot !

still has some issues with heading, when I say sync heading it takes him forever and then he just stops at some random hdg and says "it's in sync now" also set heading to xxx he was having some problems and setting it very slowly too, but it works much better over all

Might be more issues but that is all i noticed so far, I am not a power user so not likely I will check all, however will let you know if I spot anything else that really stands out, like the heading as mentioned before.

Dialling commands have a timeout. That's why FO has stopped at seemingly random value. More likely to happen when the dialling delta is large with this plane.

Unlike with SPD and ALT where the value can be set directly in A310, HDG can only be incremented/decremented by 1 degree. And to make matters worse the A310 is very slow to respond to those inc/dec commands requiring to add some delay between 2 consecutive inc/dec (and that's why it's slow compared to other planes)

We'll increase the timeout value to account for this with Inibuild A310 and try to reduce the delay value.

As for the other stuff, make no mistake, when we say a "plane is fully supported, we mean it".

Here is how you can check everything and without knowing the speech commands or being a fully trained A310 pilot.

Go to Voxscript interface, select any flow and click <edit>

In next screen, click <Edit script commands>

In "Script commands" panel, click <Command> button

You should see a list box containing some of the variations in speech commands required to set pretty much any button to desired position.

Either speak those commands or insert them and click <Test> to check the FO is acting on switches with great precision (including handling the guard switches).

No other product on the market goes to similar depth.😎

• Like 1