Sign in to follow this  
Shomron

KPHL coming to MSFS

Not the USA ones. 

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

The Terminal at AUS is some of the best modelling I've seen in a flight sim. These guys have insane potential. 

• Like 1

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

They have definitely improved. Austin is much better than their earlier Asian airports. Looking forward to this.

So we have Tampa, San Francisco, and now Philly on the horizon.  

49 minutes ago, aniiran said:

They have definitely improved. Austin is much better than their earlier Asian airports. Looking forward to this.

So we have Tampa, San Francisco, and now Philly on the horizon.  

And additional hubs coming from Flightbeam...

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

On 1/14/2023 at 10:13 PM, Shomron said:

And additional hubs coming from Flightbeam...

Do you have any evidence of this?  I have not seen anything upcoming from Flightbeam except for SFO.   People keep talking about PHX and MSP but I have seen no development shots or mention.  At least Fly Tampa have already told us that their next project is EHAM followed by Montreal.   FSDT has said something about Houston, Memphis, and Honolulu but its just been posts in the forum with no previews.

Edited by aniiran

4 hours ago, aniiran said:

Do you have any evidence of this?  I have not seen anything upcoming from Flightbeam except for SFO.   People keep talking about PHX and MSP but I have seen no development shots or mention.  At least Fly Tampa have already told us that their next project is EHAM followed by Montreal.   FSDT has said something about Houston, Memphis, and Honolulu but its just been posts in the forum with no previews.

There was a blog by them a few months ago where it was stated but maybe someone else here can share the link...

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

18 minutes ago, Shomron said:

maybe someone else here can share the link...

Here you go:

https://www.flightbeam.net/post/what-s-next-for-flightbeam-1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

Yay Philly finally getting some commercial love!

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

I've been waiting on this airport for so long. I really need someone to do a proper KAVP(Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport)  and KABE(Lehigh Valley International Airport).

Flight Sim PC - OS: Windows 11 Pro. CPU: i9-13900K.  RAM: 64GB. GPU: NVidia RTX 4090 OC
Flight Sim Xbox - Seriex X, 3TB

On 1/16/2023 at 11:04 PM, aniiran said:

FSDT has said something about Houston, Memphis, and Honolulu but its just been posts in the forum with no previews.

I'm actually looking forward to another FSDT airport in MSFS. I had KCLT and KORD in P3D and every time I used one, I thought they looked a little wierd. I couldn't put my finger on it. The buildings and objects were fine, the textures were fine, but they just seemed for lack of a better word, uncomfortable in P3D. In MSFS, I think that they look great. More important, they don't seem oddly out of place. It seems like the PBR stuff FSDT was doing back then just didn't blend in too well with everything else in P3D that wasn't PBR. I felt the same about some other sceneries in P3D as well. LatinVFR KMSY's roof seemed a little over the top in P3D. In reality it is a nicely PBR textured roof that just didn't blend in with the rest of the world.

Edit: I hate the yellow railings on the KCLT jetways. Always did. Still do. They should replace them with the new GSX jetways, which are great. 

Edited by MDFlier

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

On 2/16/2023 at 11:12 AM, brinx said:

I've been waiting on this airport for so long. I really need someone to do a proper KAVP(Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport)  and KABE(Lehigh Valley International Airport).

Is the KABE for sale in the MS Store pretty lousy? 

26 minutes ago, StevePHL said:

Is the KABE for sale in the MS Store pretty lousy?

If it is from Fsxcenery, it is absolute junk. Just like everything he bangs out in a few days. 

• Like 1