Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jayjay

Stupid Flash Sale

Recommended Posts

X-Aviation.org sent me this flash sale announcement on saturday Jan 14 at 22:00 west european time, valid during only 8 hours.  When I read this mail on sunday morning, the 20% discount was not valid any more.  These people do not realize that the world does not end at the last MacDonnald on the east  and west coast.  I always have a good laugh at people's stupidity 🤣😂

MU-2 v2 Flash Sale

Today only. Hurry before it ends!

Jean-Jacques

  • Like 2

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The best solution, when told that a sale is for 8 hours only, might be to look at the sale within the next 8 hours.
X-Aviation.org site shows as based in France.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Reader said:

The best solution, when told that a sale is for 8 hours only, might be to look at the sale within the next 8 hours.
X-Aviation.org site shows as based in France.
 

😂


Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jayjay said:

These people do not realize that the world does not end at the last MacDonnald on the east  and west coast.

Sometimes the objective is not always about maximum sales volume during a sale. If that were the case, the sale would have been made to be several days long. It was designed to be short for a reason.

5 hours ago, Jayjay said:

I always have a good laugh at people's stupidity 🤣😂

Me too. 🙂


Founder of X-Aviation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jayjay said:

X-Aviation.org sent me this flash sale announcement on saturday Jan 14 at 22:00 west european time, valid during only 8 hours.  When I read this mail on sunday morning, the 20% discount was not valid any more.  These people do not realize that the world does not end at the last MacDonnald on the east  and west coast.  I always have a good laugh at people's stupidity 🤣😂

MU-2 v2 Flash Sale

Today only. Hurry before it ends!

Jean-Jacques

???

There is x-plane.org and there is x-aviation.com, which are both related to X-Plane.

X-Aviation.org is indeed ...

6 hours ago, Reader said:

X-Aviation.org site shows as based in France.

spacer.png


Watch my YT-channel: https://www.youtube.com/@flyingcarpet1340/

Customer of X-Plane, Aerofly, Flightgear, MSFS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
×
×
  • Create New...