Sign in to follow this  
bernd1151

Northern Germany

Like so many other places around the world, this city Kiel is with the sceneries found on flightsim.to so nicely detailed that it is really fun to explore it low and slow

Jungmann-1.jpg 

Jungmann-2.jpg 

Jungmann-3.jpg 

Jungmann-4.jpg 

Jungmann-6.jpg 

Jungmann-7.jpg

For the navy Kiel is the German version of San Diego, albeit on a much smaller scale

Jungmann-8.jpg 

Jungmann-9.jpg 

Jungmann-12.jpg 

Jungmann-13.jpg 

Jungmann-14.jpg 

Jungmann-15.jpg 

Jungmann-19.jpg 

Jungmann-22.jpg

The Laboe Naval Memorial, completed in 1936, serves as a memorial for the sailors of all nationalities who were lost at sea. The type VII submarine U-995 is the world's only remaining Type VII U-boat and houses a technical museum

Jungmann-25.jpg 

Jungmann-26.jpg 

Jungmann-27.jpg

Thanks for viewing

• Like 15

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

Gosh Bernd, these shots show a delightful European area that's so beautiful and quaint.  I would love to see this area in real life.

• Like 6

Jack Sawyer

I always enjoy to watch your fine screenshot's buddy !

cheers 😉

• Like 5

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

Great wide-angle shots, Bernd. I wonder if the scenery has the "Kiel Week" mode at the respective time?

• Like 4

Cheers, Gerold

Spoiler

Hardware: Intel i9-13900K @ 4.2 Ghz, BENQ EW3270U (3840*2160), 32 GB RAM DDR5-6000, Gigabyte Gaming OC Nvidia GeForce RTX 4080 16 GB, Samsung 980 Pro M.2: 1 TB (Win 11-System), Samsung 870 QVO SSD: 2 TB (MSFS), 2 * Samsung 850 EVO SSD: 1 TB (P3D 4.5 HF3) & 500 GB (spare). Scenery / Add-Ons: Lots of commercial & freeware sceneries. Plus REX Weather Force (MSFS), FS Global Mesh 2010, ActiveSky_P3Dv4, ASCA, EzDok v3, Pro-ATC/X and REX 4 Texture Direct (all for P3D).

19 hours ago, ikbenik said:

A very nice collection of colorful shots.

Many thanks, Johnny

19 hours ago, Jack_Sawyer said:

Gosh Bernd, these shots show a delightful European area that's so beautiful and quaint.  I would love to see this area in real life.

Thanks a lot, buddy

17 hours ago, pmplayer said:

I always enjoy to watch your fine screenshot's buddy !

cheers 😉

Many thanks my friend for your kind comment

15 hours ago, Stiller Water said:

Great wide-angle shots, Bernd. I wonder if the scenery has the "Kiel Week" mode at the respective time?

Thanks a lot Gerold. I know that we have tall ships out on the Baltic Sea at specific times, so this could be seen as the Kiel Week. But there is nothing modeled in the Kiel harbor.   

14 hours ago, Alaska738 said:

Excellent shots Bernd! 😉 

Many thanks, Will

14 hours ago, John F said:

Some wonderful meandering. Wish I could be there!

Thank you, John. The area is really beautiful.

• Like 5

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

Beautiful set of shots, Bernd. I seem to be having an attack of big airport visiting at the moment, so nice to be reminded of the simple pleasures and scenes.

• Like 2

Ryzen 9 7900X, Corsair H150 AIO cooler, 64 Gb DDR5, Asus X670E Hero m/b, 3090ti, 13Tb NVMe, 8Tb SSD, 16Tb HD, 55" Philips 4k HDR monitor, EVGA 1600w ps, all in Corsair 7000D airflow case.

A highly interesting and top quality set Bernd.

So much to look at both on land and water.

• Like 4

nice series Bernd!

• Like 1

All my FSX/P3D repaints are here on Avsim, for my MSFS repaints, go to FS.2

What a Perfect Choice to view That Scenery 

• Like 2

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick