Sign in to follow this  
Buckster

Wilco 737 Pilot In Command - FSX Patch

anyone managed to get this to work please ?Bought 737 PIC today (DVD version) .. fine :)downloaded the FSX patch off wilcopub website .. fine:)install patch ... and it asks for a Registration Code !!well there isn't one on the CD - or in the manual !this is the 2nd bit of payware I've bought - 1st was a pile of rubbish - I'm hoping this isn't the start of the next one being the same.spent 1 hour trying to install it so far - waste of time.thanks,ark.

i'm assuming you have the DVD version from just flight -[blockquote]http://www.justflight.com/faqs.asp?drdProduct=31&supportProductName=737%20Pilot%20In%20Command#FAQ220I have noticed an FSX update on Wilco's website for this product. However when running the update, it asks for a keycode. Will you {just flight} supply me with a keycode?We {just flight} are in the process of getting the update files from Wilco, which we {just flight} will then use to create a patch for our {just flight's} version of the 737. The update from Wilco will not work with our {just flight's} product, therefore we {just flight} cannot supply you with codes.[/blockquote]--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

thanks very much perfect - I wouldn't have found thatHOW frustrating are payware addons !!my first one was Captainsim 757 - not going to say any more about that onenow 737-PIC - which got great reviews - checked on Wilcopub website before purchase - yup FSX patch availablebut NO - as justflight DVD version (only version available in the UK) - patch is not compatible737 FSX patch was released in June 2007 ! how long do Justflight need ?how poor think this may be the last of my paywares tbhMark.

thanks - yes- good point on downloading - but sometimes in the UK -especially for older stuff you can get it cheaper by purchasing the "boxed" versionwhen downloading in the UK - we can sometimes get hammered on VAT - and on exchange rate conversions (ie the banks cut o fthe conversion) etcI think I'll buy one more payware the 767 Level-D as seen very good things about thatits just all frustrating as too many variables on payware purchases(1) is it truely FSX compatible(2) is it Vista compatibleand multiple variations of both in combination !:)thanks, Mark.