Sign in to follow this  
threexgreen

New BlueBird 757 Videos

Saw this on fselite.

spacer.png

• Like 7

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

Came across this update mentioning end of 2023 for release and showing VNAV in action

• Like 2

I've read on Cruiselevel.de that the aircraft will be released without ANY electrical, hydraulic or pressurization system / simulation. This seems to become the new normal, I guess...

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

I've read on Cruiselevel.de that the aircraft will be released without ANY electrical, hydraulic or pressurization system / simulation. This seems to become the new normal, I guess...

You are wrong. Or should I say they are wrong. They are assuming it won’t it’s funny what people do for click bait. They don’t have concrete evidence of anything of the sort being said.

Not all systems they have not said which but ones that will let the airliner fly during normal operations. Which would include hydraulics etc.

people really need to do fact checking before posting. 

Edited by carlanthony24

Promising, can`t wait, almost a must have for a 757 Freak..😍

cheers 😉

• Like 1

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, carlanthony24 said:

You are wrong. Or should I say they are wrong. They are assuming it won’t it’s funny what people do for click bait. They don’t have concrete evidence of anything of the sort being said.

Not all systems they have not said which but ones that will let the airliner fly during normal operations. Which would include hydraulics etc.

people really need to do fact checking before posting. 

Well they are quoting one of the devs (Sherwin) with that. You can read it up yourself: https://cruiselevel.de/weitere-infos-zur-757/ Also „Normal operations“ is a fluid term, the recently released E-Jet made that more than clear.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Fiorentoni said:

Well they are quoting one of the devs (Sherwin) with that. You can read it up yourself: https://cruiselevel.de/weitere-infos-zur-757/ Also „Normal operations“ is a fluid term, the recently released E-Jet made that more than clear.

Only quoted saying “it will not be a full simulation at release” No where in the video did he say about hydraulics, pressurisation etc which in normal a-b flying will be required. They are under the assumption it will refer to hydraulics etc which it won’t. Since none of the systems would work.  

Edited by carlanthony24

1 hour ago, carlanthony24 said:

Only quoted saying “it will not be a full simulation at release” No where in the video did he say about hydraulics, pressurisation etc which in normal a-b flying will be required. They are under the assumption it will refer to hydraulics etc which it won’t. Since none of the systems would work. I would love to go into more detail but you don’t know whose watching….

Granted I didn't watch the video, but the article says the following (translated): "Interesting: ,It will not be a full simulation at release', explains Sherwin in the video - however they plan expanding features after release. This means systems like hydraulics, electronics and other systems, that supposedly are not essential for flying from A to B in the sim."

It seems like they asked the devs, at least that's the wording. I know Cruiselevel quite well and don't think they'd completely make that up, especially since they name the actual (supposedly missing) systems.
Also what do you mean no system would work without hydraulics? The majority of sim aircraft are without any hydraulic system simulation. A boolean "hydraulic switch is ON -> flaps can be moved" is not a hydraulics simulation, in case you refer to something like that.

They are only taking notes from the video. You can tell they have not asked the developer. The developer wouldn't even tell them. It is definitely an assumption. The only quotation is “It will not be a full simulation when it is released,” Then these people say This means systems such as hydraulics, electronics and other systems that are not essential for a flight from A to B in the sim. How are they not essential for A to B flying? Electronics like EFB do they mean or what.... Youtube video comments already says an EFB will be their for takeoff performance. Just not added to the FAQ and no feature list yet.

Sim Aircraft default most likely don't but the payware deffo need these systems to make it work. Without Hydraulics you wouldn't be able to move the flaps, landing gear etc. 

Edited by carlanthony24

8 minutes ago, carlanthony24 said:

Sim Aircraft default most likely don't but the payware deffo need these systems to make it work. Without Hydraulics you wouldn't be able to move the flaps, landing gear etc. Like I said I could go into more detail but you never know who is watching and who you are talking too. 😉 

You are perfectly able to move the flaps etc. without any hydraulics. Why? Because it's a simulation/game. There's no need to have hydraulics fluid, temperature, distribution etc. to fly from A to B, because you can just code your aircraft to raise gear with button G and raise flaps with button F. There's no magic barrier that makes payware aircraft impossible without it. The FSS E-Jet, a quite expensive payware aircraft, has neither hydraulics nor pressurization systems. Still it can extend flaps and no one becomes unconscious at 35000 feet.

7 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

You are perfectly able to move the flaps etc. without any hydraulics. Why? Because it's a simulation/game. There's no need to have hydraulics fluid, temperature, distribution etc. to fly from A to B, because you can just code your aircraft to raise gear with button G and raise flaps with button F. There's no magic barrier that makes payware aircraft impossible without it. The FSS E-Jet, a quite expensive payware aircraft, has neither hydraulics nor pressurization systems. Still it can extend flaps and no one becomes unconscious at 35000 feet.

I refer to PMDG you can't move the control column without hydraulics same with Fenix can't move flaps for instance. You really need to understand how the article is worded to realize its an assumption.

Edited by carlanthony24

That’s the  magic with creating these higher fidelity aircraft though, replicating systems so that if we press a hydraulic pump switch, the dev team knows how long it takes for the valve to open and the indication in the flightdeck to be correct etc or to maybe replicate the correct sequences or any failures to that system. 

A 757 will be fantastic in the game but pretty soulless if the hydraulics and electrics etc don’t replicate what happens in a real one. 

luckily those core systems (hydraulics electrics pneumatics) are relatively old and agricultural compared to modern aircraft and much is known about them though, so it’s relatively easy to re create them nowadays and anything missing won’t be hard to implement in the future. 

Compare that to trying to recreate the 787 electrical system or the common core system etc where the tech manuals are very limited and the complexity is massive. 

14 minutes ago, carlanthony24 said:

I refer to PMDG you can't move the control column without hydraulics same with Fenix can't move flaps for instance. You really need to understand how the article is worded to realize its an assumption.

It seems there will be hydraulics in the sense that the flaps and gear WILL actually work just that the system in it’s entirely (recreating the exact sequences and characteristics of that system or failures etc) might not all be there at the start. 

5 minutes ago, Gstove said:

It seems there will be hydraulics in the sense that the flaps and gear WILL actually work just that the system in it’s entirely (recreating the exact sequences and characteristics of that system or failures etc) might not all be there at the start. 

Just believe what I am saying.

Edited by carlanthony24