Sign in to follow this  
Wise87

Orbx released KMEM

16 minutes ago, flyhalf said:

I wish the OrbX Central remembered your password. Cause I struggle.

They do, but if you where away a long time you have to log in again on their website..

cheers 😉

• Like 1

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

We'll be needing 777's and 757's to fly into it.  I'll wait until then

Edited by ErichB
  • Upvote 1

I would say that at this price, the developer should also have taken time to make sure ground traffic is not using the taxi ways..... The images clearly show it does.....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Menno 

i7-11700, 16GB, 1 TB SSD, 2 TB HDD, RTX 3070, Windows 11, MSFS 2020 DeLuxe, P3D 4.5

Yeah running over a bus is a daily event for me

• Like 1

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

KMEM is my home airport. This software is FSLTL friendly for sure. Not a noticeable loss in fps. I catch myself hovering in my H145 watching the airline traffic and comparing arrivals and departures with Flightradar24. This is the FedEx superhub.

The scenery gives a good representation of the airport and facilities. I'm not one to care for terminal scenery, so I can't comment. I do appreciate this new add-on whenever I spawn into it. Is it the best? I don't know but until I see something better, I'm more than happy with it.

In comparison to other Memphis sceneries on Flightsim.to this is far superior and worth my money!

Edited by mrbill38119
additional info
  • Like 2

Aorus Z390 Pro Wifi  i9900K, 64gb memory, 3070ti

Building: X670 Aorus Elite AX, X9750x3d, GSkill DDR5 6000 CL30-38-38-96 32gb, Gibabyte 3070ti, Noctua NH D15

23 minutes ago, mrbill38119 said:

KMEM is my home airport. This software is FSLTL friendly for sure. Not a noticeable loss in fps. I catch myself hovering in my H145 watching the airline traffic and comparing arrivals and departures with Flightradar24. This is the FedEx superhub.

The scenery gives a good representation of the airport and facilities. I'm not one to care for terminal scenery, so I can't comment. I do appreciate this new add-on whenever I spawn into it. Is it the best? I don't know but until I see something better, I'm more than happy with it.

In comparison to other Memphis sceneries on Flightsim.to this is far superior and worth my money!

Thanks for sharing your experience!   I'm wary of performance. But now I'm buying KMEM. I always disable annoying cars in the settings.)

Great to see another cargo hub getting some attention.  Now bring on the big freighters!

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

6 hours ago, flyhalf said:

I wish the OrbX Central remembered your password. Cause I struggle.

https://bitwarden.com/

I don't actually know most of my passwords.   They're 20-character line noise, unique to every website, which would be almost impenetrable to modern cracking tools, and I let my password manager handle them for me.   These days it's something everyone should do, IMO.

Edited by DeepestRed
  • Upvote 1

The people's flag is deepest red.

14 hours ago, Twenty6 said:

Or at least list the filenames of the interior if the user wants to delete them. But a lower price is always a welcome option!

Asobo should have implemented a built-in configurator for addon airports. At least for those available in the marketplace.

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5

2 hours ago, mrbill38119 said:

Does FSLTL give a decent representation of FedEx traffic?

Brian MacMillan

Intel i7-7700@3.6GHz-16GB /GTX 1070-8GB/MSI B250M Bazooka  

3 hours ago, mrbill38119 said:

My hub as well...38117

Chris Chiozza

13 hours ago, Mace said:

Well ok, but I never heard a peep out of anyone that someone was developing a KMEM.

Could be cuz one of the developers is BMWorld, as in "Beautiful Model of the World."

Anyone who bought into the "one price for all my airports" membership has to be wondering what exactly is going on. Newer airports on their members website are still "on hold" and membership "will be available soon."

• Like 1

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

37 minutes ago, Starlifter60 said:

Judging by this screenshot, the FedEx  traffic is all right.

spacer.png

58 minutes ago, Starlifter60 said:

It should give you a good representation as it has the FDX 767, 777 and MD-11.  You will be missing the A300 and 757 unless you have AIG aircraft installed as well.

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

Bring on the BlueBird 757/767!

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD