I have Logitech/ Saitek panels, Radio panel and multi panel. I am using Win11 on  64 machine and still trying to hang on to using FSX/Steam as I have a small fortune invested in it. Although I downloaded and installed the latest drivers from Logitech I can't get the panels to work. I have not ventured into tinkering with the registry and if at all possible I do not wish to do that. Are their any others out there that have experienced this problem and corrected it?

Scott T Woods

Have you tired SPAD?  There is both a free version and a more feature rich version called SPAD.neXt. 

I don't have Windows 11, but I would give the free version a try.  SPAD.neXt might also be worth a try, but I don't know if there is a trial version.

Ernest Pergrem

5 hours ago, airernie said:

Have you tired SPAD?  There is both a free version and a more feature rich version called SPAD.neXt. 

I don't have Windows 11, but I would give the free version a try.  SPAD.neXt might also be worth a try, but I don't know if there is a trial version.

No i haven't, but i downloaded the free version. i got a little bit of results, as the multi panel appeared to come alive "somewhat" as it lit up a few times but did not actually function. Thank you so much for at least responding and trying to help.

Scott T Woods

9 hours ago, naknaksdad said:

No i haven't, but i downloaded the free version. i got a little bit of results, as the multi panel appeared to come alive "somewhat" as it lit up a few times but did not actually function. Thank you so much for at least responding and trying to help.

Out of curiosity; With FSX running and SPAD open, does it recognize the panels?  Even if you don't get a visual feedback from the actual panel do the tabs for the panels exist and does moving a button or switch on the panel result in some action in the tab?

Ernest Pergrem