Hello,

In a number of airports gate numbers shown by LNM do not agree with the real numbers. It can create confusion when dealing with ground controllers. Is there a way to adjust the sceneries?

cheers

luc

When you say "real numbers" are you referring to a real life airport or one in a sim? Which sim are you using?

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

I am using MSFS and Vatsim. By real numbers I mean those which agree with the real maps (Navigraph) and are used by controllers. For example in LKPR I was told to go to gate 23 and following LNM I ended up in gate 6…

MANY of the airports in MSFS have seemingly random gate/parking numbering. It fits right in with those same spots often being 45-180 degrees in the wrong direction. It was all about quantity, not quality.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

LNM can only show what's in the scenery library.
And then there is the DRM issue with encrypted add-on airports in MSFS where you will see only the layout of the stock airport.

You can disable the display of aprons and parking in the LNM options on page "Map Display Labels" on branch "Airport Details". This will show the OpenStreetMap (or other map theme) background with maybe more accurate gate numbers. But these might not match the sim.

Alex