Sign in to follow this  
Geofa

My blog as Piaggio Pilot

Guest henrikthg

Hi I'm starting a new blog about. my new job as pilot on a piaggio avanti.Please go and see. piaggiopilot.blogspot.comGive me some ideers to what infos you want ect. I am all new to blogging, so the blog will slowly get better and betterhenrik

Cool-& congratulations!I recently started my blog also and am currently documenting a 6000 nm trip over the US I am in the middle of (currently in Victoria,b.c.). I look foward to seeing lots of shots and stories about your great plane!http://mywebpages.comcast.net/geofa/pages/rxp-pilot.jpgForum Moderatorhttp://geofageofa.spaces.live.com/

Henrik, thanks for the link, make sure to post plenty of pics.It's funny, I was just thinking yesterday more real world pilots should have blogs after reading Shaun Lunt's blog concerning his trip across Alaska in a super cub. There are many amazing pics of Alaska from the air and on the ground.And of course Geof's blog has some wonderful pics as well, I especially like the one of the Meteor Crater, unbelievable, not to mention the lightning shots and cloud formations.Thanks to all for taking the time to share these experiences.Ian.

Yep, thanks for sharing guys. I will be reading. Speaking of pilot's blogs does anybody read Dave's blog at Flightlevel390? (blogger.com)A truly fantastic blog for fans of the heavies.

Guest SteveD

>Cool-& congratulations!I recently started my blog also and am>currently documenting a 6000 nm trip over the US I am in the>middle of (currently in Victoria,b.c.).Hey Geof, how long will you be in Victoria? Where's your next port of call once you leave here?

Guest SteveD

I would have been glad to show you around the area if you were in town for another couple of days. Ah well, maybe next time you're passing through? I hope you enjoy your stay!Victoria, BC to Chester, CA then back up to Chelan, WA? It'll be a gorgeous flight, no doubt but it does seem a bit of a strange dogleg to take.

Now, not only does my blog have cobwebs, but it seems a lot less interesting as well :(I'm going to add all of these to my blog roll, they look like great reading to a non-pilot like myself.

You are going to have to start a thread on your trip when you get backHope the weather was good in Port Angeles when you went thru there.RhettAMD 3700+ (@2585 mhz), eVGA 7800GT 256 (Guru3D 93.71), ASUS A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8 (1T), WD 150 gig 10000rpm Raptor, WD 250gig 7200rpm SATA2, Seagate 120gb 5400 rpm external HD, CoolerMaster Praetorian

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Weather coming in was unlimited vis, 12,000 ft. ceiling-can't get better or more spectacular than that.Forecast for 12 noon tomorrow while not as great is very good-5000 bkn-looks like I lucked out! I am frankly amazed-with non refundable hotels and a tight schedule we are batting 100% on this trip- a lot due to xm weather-it has already paid for itself 3 fold.http://mywebpages.comcast.net/geofa/pages/rxp-pilot.jpgForum Moderatorhttp://geofageofa.spaces.live.com/