Sign in to follow this  
PebbleBeach

What happened to Flightsim?

Oh my God...... Love Avsim & Flightsim. They both have their pro's and con's. But I think Flightsim got hacked. Completely new web structure which in "my opinion" is horrible. I could not even search their download sections. A complete and utter mess of a site :hemm:

Mitch

You will get used to it, one is instinctively resistant to change. But the old site has looked very dated for years.

There's a search box on the downloads pages which perhaps you haven't yet found? And when you have located what you want, don't blink or you might miss the rocket-powered download speed!

Best regards,

John

• Like 3

My co-pilot's name is Sid and he's a star!

http://www.adventure-unlimited.org

Have you noticed that posting is very much like this site other than members needing an offsite image hosing service?  There is still a lot of work that needs to be done in the Library and other places.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

@wan2fly99 I see you are also a member over there.  Might be a better place to ask your question!

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool: