Sign in to follow this  
Need-To-Know

Direct Purchase - How to update?

Hello my friend,

As the title says. Directly Purchased - How to update? Originally, I downloaded the link on your site when I first bought this but was informed I installed the Ultimate version and not just the MSFS version.

I went back to the link sent but it installed the 3.0.10 again.

Also, would like to know - how do I know when there is an update? I guess a change log might get to be a pain to maintain on this forum or just an thread keeping us up-to-date...

Thanks,

#1 fan lol
Purchased 3 times - x2 FSX/MSFS (I forgot I bought this for FSX many years ago and bought again recently for MSFS - but it's ok my way of supporting you guys -lol)
X-Plane addition too. RC4 linker too. 🙂

❤️

Edited by Need-To-Know
#1 fan

Rob

"Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it"

1 hour ago, Need-To-Know said:

Hello my friend,

As the title says. Directly Purchased - How to update? Originally, I downloaded the link on your site when I first bought this but was informed I installed the Ultimate version and not just the MSFS version.

I went back to the link sent but it installed the 3.0.10 again.

Also, would like to know - how do I know when there is an update? I guess a change log might get to be a pain to maintain on this forum or just an thread keeping us up-to-date...

Thanks,

#1 fan lol
Purchased 3 times - x2 FSX/MSFS (I forgot I bought this for FSX many years ago and bought again recently for MSFS - but it's ok my way of supporting you guys -lol)
X-Plane addition too. RC4 linker too. 🙂

❤️

Thank you for your support.

Both MCE Ultimate Edition Demo and X-Plane edition Demo can be downloaded from our website

Occasionally, when we discover some issue that may convey the wrong message that MCE doesn't support airplane A1, we do ask users to request the Demo link so we can provide guidance on how to patch.

Contact support in order to obtain the links for other editions.

• Like 1