Sign in to follow this  
rob0203

Fenix EFB questions

On my Lenovo Tab M10 Plus (Android) I want to display the Fenix EFB but:

In Chrome only on the My Flight page I can't tap on anything, like import flight from Simbrief and Weather.
All the other buttons in the EFB work perfectly.

In other browser Firefox, on the My Flight page the below menu's / button's disappear like Ground Services, Mass and Balance but everything is clickable!

I don't know anymore, any ideas?

Gr.

Robert

Edited by rob0203

Anyone? 

I also sent a support ticket to Fenix but no reply, also no support forum or active discord anymore

Is this plane without support nowadays? 

Edited by rob0203

So now a have bought a new Nokia T20 tablet with android 12 still the same problems.

Anybody else experiencing the same issues?

29 minutes ago, rob0203 said:

So now a have bought a new Nokia T20 tablet with android 12 still the same problems.

Anybody else experiencing the same issues?

Should have bought an iPad. Working on mine. Seriously, no idea but you may want to reach out to Fenix support again and open a ticket 

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"