Sign in to follow this  
Gazzareth

If you thought the HJet was good, watch this.. (AAU Preview)

Mind is blown, FlightFX have got well stuck into this. Not my video, but first 5 minutes and you can see the massive difference.

HJet Preview

I'd go on about how impressed I was, but the video says it all. Great work by Flight FX AND Working Title.

G

• Like 5

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

I hope performance is still acceptable. G3000 sometimes cause fps to drop.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

8 minutes ago, CFIJose said:

Looks fine in the video, but if it was an issue I would have thought they wouldn't have spilt the two PFDs...

G

I've noticed no drop at all in fps since the AAU 1 beta -- perhaps even a slight gain in performance.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Processor: Intel i9-13900KF 5.8GHz 24-Core, Graphics Processor: Nvidia RTX 4090 24GB GDDR6, System Memory: 64GB High Performance DDR5 SDRAM 5600MHz, Operating System: Windows 11 Home Edition, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, LGA 1700, CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling, RGB and LCD Display, Chassis Fans: Corsair Low Decibel, Addressable RGB Fans, Power Supply: Corsair HX1000i Fully Modular Ultra-Low-Noise Platinum ATX 1000 Watt, Primary Storage: 2TB Samsung Gen 4 NVMe SSD, Secondary Storage: 1TB Samsung Gen 4 NVMe SSD, VR Headset: Meta Quest 2, Primary Display: SONY 4K Bravia 75-inch, 2nd Display: SONY 4K Bravia 43-inch, 3rd Display: Vizio 28-inch, 1920x1080. Controller: Xbox Controller attached to PC via USB.

17 minutes ago, CFIJose said:

It's better than with the old one imo.  The new G3000/5000 is incredible!  It's vastly more capable than the old G3000.  You'll also love the CJ4 as well - it's even night and day from the original mod which was still very well done.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Don't forget the completely new avionics for the Longitude as well. The work done on these planes is truly amazing.

• Like 5

Processor: Intel i9-13900KF 5.8GHz 24-Core, Graphics Processor: Nvidia RTX 4090 24GB GDDR6, System Memory: 64GB High Performance DDR5 SDRAM 5600MHz, Operating System: Windows 11 Home Edition, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, LGA 1700, CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling, RGB and LCD Display, Chassis Fans: Corsair Low Decibel, Addressable RGB Fans, Power Supply: Corsair HX1000i Fully Modular Ultra-Low-Noise Platinum ATX 1000 Watt, Primary Storage: 2TB Samsung Gen 4 NVMe SSD, Secondary Storage: 1TB Samsung Gen 4 NVMe SSD, VR Headset: Meta Quest 2, Primary Display: SONY 4K Bravia 75-inch, 2nd Display: SONY 4K Bravia 43-inch, 3rd Display: Vizio 28-inch, 1920x1080. Controller: Xbox Controller attached to PC via USB.

AAU1 takes MSFS to another level.  It's amazing how much MSFS has progressed. We are very lucky to have something like MSFS in 2023.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, David Mills said:

Don't forget the completely new avionics for the Longitude as well. The work done on these planes is truly amazing.

Absolutely, Working Title have done amazing work here both in terms of the G3000/5000 (and the Longitude customisations), but also in the way that they have enabled the likes of FlightFX to modify it so well. AAU is still in BETA and we are seeing the HJet in Beta already... That's bonkers....

G

• Like 5

The G3000 in the AAU1-Beta performs significantly better compared to the "old" WT version. 

• Like 4

Thanks for the feedback. This is ALL great news.

• Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

11 hours ago, Gazzareth said:

Mind is blown, FlightFX have got well stuck into this. Not my video, but first 5 minutes and you can see the massive difference.

HJet Preview

I'd go on about how impressed I was, but the video says it all. Great work by Flight FX AND Working Title.

G

Yup, I agree. I saw that video two days ago and have to conclude the work particularly done on the HJet is just excellent, together with the implementation of the new G3000/5000 by WT.

I'm not in the AAU1 beta, but for those who are in, how long do you think it'll take to have the official AAU1 finally released?.

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

29 minutes ago, edpatino said:

Yup, I agree. I saw that video two days ago and have to conclude the work particularly done on the HJet is just excellent, together with the implementation of the new G3000/5000 by WT.

I'm not in the AAU1 beta, but for those who are in, how long do you think it'll take to have the official AAU1 finally released?.

I think the official release will happen any day now because the last update us beta testers got had just two logs on the patch notes. Looks like the bulk of the work has been done.

• Like 1

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

I’d just add that this beta has been one of the smoothest for me so far, no real hiccups.  I imagine release must be soon.

Anything that improves on the excellent Honda Jet is cool in my books!

• Like 2

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

why use crisp HD resolution to showcase a great product where you could read fine print text when you can have fuzzy NTSC VGA resolution. I don't get it. this hurts my eyes. even my VR headset resolution is much nicer.

AMD 7800X3D, Windows 11, Gigabyte X670 AORUS Elite AX Motherboard, 64GB DDR5 G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO RGB (AMD Expo), RTX 4090,  Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 2 TB PCIe 4.0, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 1 TB PCIe 4.0, 4K resolution 50" TV @60Hz, HP Reverb G2 VR headset @ 90 Hz, Honeycomb Aeronautical Bravo Throttle Quadrant, be quiet 1000W PSU, Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black air cooler.

60-130 fps. no CPU overclocking.

very nice.