Sign in to follow this  
pannellg

Freeware Boeing 767 Recently Announced

Saw an article on FSElite about Lunar Simulations (?) developing a freeware 767.  Apparently it's been in the works for a few years.  The photos looked decent, and it describes some of the systems depth.  Interesting.

From that link....

Can't go wrong with free, but would they make there own system rather then going with salty mod. Sounds like they made the model of the aircraft and using the default 747 with salty mod improvements. We will see when that day comes.

Response: 
I'm from Lunar simulations team

yes, Current we are using Salty's 747 something like VNAV and LNAV. We have planned to move away from using Salty but Its workload is the greatest. Anyway see you soon.

• Like 1

No. No, Mav, this is not a good idea.

Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower!

Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-10700 CPU @2.90Ghz, 32GB RAM,  NVIDEA GeForce RTX 3060, 12GB VRAM, Samsung QN70A 4k 65inch TV with VRR 120Hz Free Sync (G-Sync Compatible). 

Boeing Thrustmaster TCA Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant, Turtle Beach Velocity One Rudder Pedals.   

Woww, thats great what's goeing on with this freeware projects - i mean sutch beautiful project's for free is amazing and if this works like Salty that's OK for me..

I am very satisfied. You don't always have to have such high demands, i think that's just great for freeware.

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

Hellyea! Exciting stuff! 

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

"The Lunar Simulations B767 will be integrated with the Salty Simulations mod to allow the autopilot to function well and will have a fully custom PFD, upper and bottom EICAS, and many other elements of the cockpit animated."

Well, the last time someone tried to fit a 747 into a 767 model it wasn't received well 😄

• Like 1

In this image it looks like the cockpit model is placed within another aircraft. Just check the left window pillars, it doesn't line up. Maybe it is just a developing thing. 

4eaa7e58e0e14145dc0aefbcebc66810d42bf13b

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, carlanthony24 said:

Will pass on this. Will wait on Blue Bird Simulations

Yeah...but it's worth a try while your waiting for the BB Sim version. I mean...it is free! 

• Like 3

No. No, Mav, this is not a good idea.

Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower!

Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-10700 CPU @2.90Ghz, 32GB RAM,  NVIDEA GeForce RTX 3060, 12GB VRAM, Samsung QN70A 4k 65inch TV with VRR 120Hz Free Sync (G-Sync Compatible). 

Boeing Thrustmaster TCA Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant, Turtle Beach Velocity One Rudder Pedals.   

17 hours ago, Lord Farringdon said:

Yeah...but it's worth a try while your waiting for the BB Sim version. I mean...it is free! 

It really isn't. With default autopilot that has been adapted etc. 

Edited by carlanthony24

22 minutes ago, carlanthony24 said:

It really isn't. With default autopilot that has been adapted etc. 

It uses the Salty addon, so it's not default.