Sign in to follow this  
Alaska738

Alaska Airlines Make a Wish

1 hour flight from Eagle County Regional to Jackson Hole. This livery is fictional, this paint is on 737-400.

20230125183234-1

20230125183339-1

20230125190027-1

20230125190054-1

20230125190442-1

20230125191627-1

20230125193135-1

20230125200258-1

20230125200647-1

20230125201000-1

• Like 9

Banner-FS2-Crew-Beta-Tester.jpg

t-l-chargement

Really enjoyed this set. Snowy day gray at Eagle County looks very convincing. And that's a really sharp livery.

• Like 2

Beautiful set buddy !

cheers 😉

• Like 2

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

5 hours ago, John F said:

Really enjoyed this set. Snowy day gray at Eagle County looks very convincing. And that's a really sharp livery.

5 hours ago, Chunk said:

I love Eagle County, great shots!

4 hours ago, pmplayer said:

Beautiful set buddy !

cheers 😉

Thanks much friends! 😉 

• Like 1

t-l-chargement

Man do I love these snowy shots!  I wish I could go somewhere snowy but medical reasons prevent me so I have to deal with Deep South weather which precludes snow.  Shot number one is my favorite and I hope you don't mind but it's now a desktop wallpaper.

• Like 2

Jack Sawyer

4 hours ago, Todd2 said:

Beautiful

Thank you! 🙂 

2 hours ago, Jack_Sawyer said:

Man do I love these snowy shots!  I wish I could go somewhere snowy but medical reasons prevent me so I have to deal with Deep South weather which precludes snow.  Shot number one is my favorite and I hope you don't mind but it's now a desktop wallpaper.

Many thanks buddy for your comment, i appreciate! Better to stay warm with bright sunshine than to die in the cold. The snow and the cold is great but when the weather is bad it's not very pleasant!

There's no problem! If you like it and want to make it a wallpaper, that's not a problem for me. My shots are public. I have nothing to hide. 😉 

• Like 1

t-l-chargement

1 minute ago, Alaska738 said:

Thank you! 🙂 

Many thanks buddy for your comment, i appreciate! Better to stay warm with bright sunshine than to die in the cold. The snow and the cold is great but when the weather is bad it's not very pleasant!

There's no problem! If you like it and want to make it a wallpaper, that's not a problem for me. My shots are public. I have nothing to hide. 😉 

Thanks Will.  I grew up with snow, lived with it for a long time, trust me when I tell you I get it, I know it can be difficult, but when it's ALWAYS sunny and warm that gets real old real fast too.

• Like 1

Jack Sawyer

24 minutes ago, Jack_Sawyer said:

Thanks Will.  I grew up with snow, lived with it for a long time, trust me when I tell you I get it, I know it can be difficult, but when it's ALWAYS sunny and warm that gets real old real fast too.

Yeah it's true especially the sun which gives wrinkles and ages the skin. But the cold doesn't solve the problem because the cold dries out the skin...

• Like 1

t-l-chargement

19 minutes ago, Alaska738 said:

Yeah it's true especially the sun which gives wrinkles and ages the skin. But the cold doesn't solve the problem because the cold dries out the skin...

I just miss the peace and quiet of seeing snow fall and accumulate.  I know it's a hassle working and driving in it but I like the beauty of it.  We don't get that here.  Where I am the trees are already blooming.

• Like 1

Jack Sawyer