Sign in to follow this  
peter_737

Cannot Start engines on Hjet V2

Hi All

I cannot get the engines to spool up on the Hjet V2, I have gone through all the items on the checklists everything ok there, done all the initialization, weights and balance, 

fuel quantities, when I come to start the engines (pressing the start button moving the throttles out of cutoff) the n2% starts to rise but upon raching about 6% N2 it starts to spool down. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Hello peter ,
Can you check if you have any external hardware assignments controlling fuel cuttoff or mixture or prop pitch? while it doesn't make any sense that they would have effect on a jet engine, however a cutoff of mixture on a hardware axis will cause the Hjet no not start.

• Like 1

Thanks Marwan will check it out, could be the answer just looking at my mixture axis on my throttle quadrant and the mixture is set to cut off. Will report back.

Hi Marwan.

Problem solved it was the mixture axis at fault. I would like to thank you for a speedy response and also a truly fantastic aircraft.

Absolutely awsome.

• Like 3