Sign in to follow this  
David Roch

FS Traffic released!

If I have FSLTL, I don't have to uninstall do I? I assume it won't interfere if it's not running (may be a silly question, apologies!)?

Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz  
64.0 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti

Just now, Ianrivaldosmith said:

Looks pretty good though 😄 and might as well use the computer power and extra frames for something, right? 😬

Agree.  If you've got the horsepower why not.  Can't take it to the grave with ya.

Jase

• Like 1

Jaseman. Lovin it up here........

Catch us over at MassieSim32 -> https://discord.gg/B4buuHGhcr

Just now, JaseMelbo said:

Agree.  If you've got the horsepower why not.  Can't take it to the grave with ya.

Jase

If there are any extra frames to be had, then rather than upping the resolution on AI traffic, I'd prefer for it to be used more resourcefully on higher frames around airports and smoother performance. :wink:

• Like 4

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

looks like a buy for me.

10700kf, 3080 nividia, 32gbs 3400mhz, 1,000 watts power, M.2 DVMe !tb, boot, 1tb 7200rpm, storage, windows 10 home

It’s almost a must buy for me but I have a glaring question.  I wonder if I can “disable” the other two ai programs and still use fs traffic. I spend a good amount of time customizing those packages and I am afraid of uninstalling them for the “unknown”. I like the fs traffic program but if there is a problem down the road  then I would have no ai traffic if I uninstalled them. 

2 minutes ago, bosflo said:

It’s almost a must buy for me but I have a glaring question.  I wonder if I can “disable” the other two ai programs and still use fs traffic. I spend a good amount of time customizing those packages and I am afraid of uninstalling them for the “unknown”. I like the fs traffic program but if there is a problem down the road  then I would have no ai traffic if I uninstalled them. 

Just remove them from your community folder? Job done. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ianrivaldosmith said:

Just remove them from your community folder? Job done. 

If they're still in the community folder, will they affect FSTraffic?

64.0 GB RAM

9 minutes ago, BWBriscoe said:

No ideas, I haven’t tested yet. 

10 minutes ago, BWBriscoe said:

I think since the earlier video mentioned that you can use AIG and FSLTL models within FSTraffic it should be ok to have those in your community folder.

I'm still struggling with invisible planes. I've set my object density sliders to minimums, played around with AI percentages and reloaded the sim multiple times. Just can't get them to show!

Just now, Georgleboui said:

I think since the earlier video mentioned that you can use AIG and FSLTL models within FSTraffic it should be ok to have those in your community folder.

I'm still struggling with invisible planes. I've set my object density sliders to minimums, played around with AI percentages and reloaded the sim multiple times. Just can't get them to show!

Do you have GSX?

• Like 1

64.0 GB RAM

6 minutes ago, BWBriscoe said:

Do you have GSX?

I do and I'm highly reluctant to point fingers at it but looks like it will be my next thing to test.
EDIT: having said that, in my testing I've never activated GSX stuff so that it spawns around my plane and I don't see its objects at other stands.

Edited by Georgleboui

4 minutes ago, Georgleboui said:

I do and I'm highly reluctant to point fingers at it but looks like it will be my next thing to test.

I think you need to go into the app and turn off all the ground stuff. That was what they mentioned in the video. 

• Like 2

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

47 minutes ago, mac44 said:

where exactly can you find the manual on the website?(Just bought and downloaded but there seems to be no manual or guide to install in the files - just x2 lots of files!)

Look here, a bit above the "Detailed Description" section there's a link to the manual:

https://www.justflight.com/product/fs-traffic-microsoft-flight-simulator

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Sorted it, thanks guys!

Set the FSTraffic config to reduce ground objects and everything is showing great. GSX really was the culprit. The only ddownside is they don't use jet bridges anymore, but I reckon I can tweak that out.
I wonder if turning off GSX's clutter settings will probably help with that.

• Like 1