Sign in to follow this  
David Roch

FS Traffic released!

The traffic is low, on the ground, no planes taking off, i flew KDFW to KORD, no plane on the horizon. I'm really disappointed, i return to FSLTL.

• Like 1

Banner-FS2-Crew-Beta-Tester.jpg

t-l-chargement

On 1/26/2023 at 12:34 PM, Gordon Hutchison said:

If i press "Remove Traffic" then "Regenerate Traffic" no traffic reappears.

Can anyone else confirm issue?

I am also having this issue.  I put in a support ticket.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Gary M.

| PPL ASEL |

System Specs: W11 Pro, Corsair 4000X Mid Tower, Z790 Aorus Master Motherboard, i9-13900KF, 64 GB DDR5 SRAM, RTX 4090, Dell AW3821DW Monitor, Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, MFG Crosswind Pedals,TrackIR

What is the best way to start a flight, if you just want to sit somewhere and watch the traffic?

When I start normally on the runway, all the traffic stacks up waiting to take-off even after I move my aircraft out of the way.

If I start cold and dark at a gate, the sim won't let me listen to ATC until I start up my aircraft and then while I'm droning around, it usually runs through a wall or something...

3 hours ago, Tuskin38 said:

Not anymore. As of SU11 they use generated flightplans.

Really? Didnt know that. What the source for the flightplans?

20 minutes ago, TexasGary said:

This was being demonstrated by TwoTone murphy online yesterday. From what I remember, there is an intrinsic problem and he showed that you have to go into the relevent folder and delete the cache. Don't ask me where, or more details, but do a quick search on YouTube and check out his video. I find it incredulous to think that such an important aspect of a piece of software, in this instance the ability to remove and then restart the models, has, what appears to have been missed during the beta phase. Maybe by now he's stopped smashing the keys on the interface! :biggrin:

Edited by Rockliffe

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

16 minutes ago, TexasGary said:

I'll take it one step further even. If I press "Remove Traffic" and "Regenerate Traffic" nothing happens and if I try to go back to main menu to start this thing all over again my sim becomes unresponsive to the point where I have to force close.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Rockliffe said:

This was being demonstrated by TwoTone murphy online yesterday. From what I remember, there is an intrinsic problem and he showed that you have to go into the relevent folder and delete the cache. Don't ask me where, or more details, but do a quick search on YouTube and check out his video. Maybe by now he's stopped smashing the keys on the interface! :biggrin:

I believe it is Users/(User Name)/AppData/Local/packages/MicrosoftFlightSimulator_8wekyb3dsbbwe/LocalState/packages/justflight-fstraffic-module you need to empty the contents of this folder when the sim is not running and restart the sim it will repopulate the files and hopefiully solve your problem I'll be trying this tonight to see if it fixes some of the issues.

Edited by the_simpilot
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, rob0203 said:

For me the GSX remove Extra Ground Clutter fixed everything!

This is also on the list of things to try tonight for me I hope it does the trick

17 minutes ago, rob0203 said:

For me the GSX remove Extra Ground Clutter fixed everything!

Placebo. It fixes diddly squat.

3 hours ago, panzer2181 said:

Much more stable than AIG as well.  Give you an example, at EGLL, traffic at 100%, FPS at around 30 to 35 with FSTraffic.  With AIG or FSLTL, never at 100%, and I was getting around 25FPS. 

I would almost guarantee that the difference is because of sheer number of aircraft. AIG in the London area and it's easy to have 300-600 AI. Reduce to comparable numbers and see how it is.

• Like 1

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

5 hours ago, jarmstro said:

No,no,no. This is nonsense. Back to FSLTL and I'll tolerate the performance hit.

All things considered (as of today) I'm not seeing the benefit of spending $40 on something that offers only marginal benefits over the two freeware offerings. I'm not cheap but I'm not impulsive either. Give me some substance to go with the shiny new buttons and I'll give her a whirl.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Brian MacMillan

Intel i7-7700@3.6GHz-16GB /GTX 1070-8GB/MSI B250M Bazooka  

For those on Vatsim exclusively, I assume we don't even need to download anything other than the model zip file. I downloaded the other one, grabbed the VMR file and moved it to where I store all my other VMR files for vPilot. I then deactivated all of it. 

Eric 

I'd be interested to see the FPS difference between this and FSLTL having used the texture resizing on the latter. I reduced all the aircraft textures from 4k to 2048 using this, and reduced the size of FSLTL from 28gb to like 6gb and improved frame rates as a result. No idea why the makers of FSLTL don't offer the option of reduced textures.

How can i move a repaint fromm AIG or FSTL to FS Traffic. (757)

Ist there a Video to Check how IT IS Work.

Thanks

Frank fron EDDM

• Upvote 1

WIN 11 64 Pro, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, I7 13700K, be-quiet Loop Silent 2 WK, RTX 3090 OC, 32 GB DDR5 Kingston Fury Beast EXPO, 4x Nvme Samsung PRO, MS2020, be quiet SP11 850 Watt