Sign in to follow this  
David Roch

FS Traffic released!

Just loaded up at KATL and there is 0 traffic. Not sure what is going on. I loaded up a our local regional airport and there were two CRJ's #confused

Thanks!

Bill Davis

Human Resources Officer

FedEx Virtual Air Cargo

Keeping The Virtual World On Time

Celebrating 35 Years of Service and Innovation

1055916.jpg

I purchased it, read all of this and didn’t even bother to install it. Frames are no issue here so I just want a working system, so FSLTL remains…

• Like 2

Update. I uninstalled GSX Pro and now there are aircraft everywhere. Going to reinstall GSX and see if it still works. 

• Like 3

Thanks!

Bill Davis

Human Resources Officer

FedEx Virtual Air Cargo

1055916.jpg

31 minutes ago, isobar55 said:

Update. I uninstalled GSX Pro and now there are aircraft everywhere. Going to reinstall GSX and see if it still works. 

Keep us posted

6 hours ago, David Roch said:

Here is KPDX.
Not bad, huh?

Not bad at all, but they are parked all over the place.
 Here's what it looks like when they park where they should as well as a small sample of some freighters that are missing in FS Traffic. No Q400's because Horizon doesn't operate them anymore. Using AIG and PSXT

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Dave_YVR
  • Like 2

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

Hi, i didnt get any traffic.  I deleted the 2 folders from fstl in my community and fs traffic worked...

• Like 1

i9 13900K    HT off 32 Gb DDR5 @ 7.6  Ghz CL36 Asus Apex HERO Z790  W11 64 bits pro sur Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To,  DCS, P3D5 et MSFS sur 2 ème   Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To , RTX 3090 OC (GPU 2Ghz)  Alim Corsair 1500 W  Gold Ecran ACER  28 pouces  4K  G-SYNC
WC  AIO ARTIC liquid freezer II 420 Boitier Gigabyte 3d mars

24 minutes ago, qqwertzde said:

Keep us posted

So I reinstalled GSX Pro and FS Traffic is still working perfectly. So if you have no traffic I would remove GSX run the sim and inject the traffic then close the sim put GSX back in and all should be good. Hope this helps!

• Like 4

Thanks!

Bill Davis

Human Resources Officer

FedEx Virtual Air Cargo

1055916.jpg

28 minutes ago, Dave_YVR said:

Not bad at all, but they are parked all over the place.

I thought (wrongly?) it was the airport developer that assigned parking... ?

• Like 1

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Is it possible to use this programme to fill up the gates on the ground whilst flying on PilotEdge / Vatsim etc?

If not, is there anything that will do that?

Thanks!

43 minutes ago, HiFlyer said:

I thought (wrongly?) it was the airport developer that assigned parking... ?

Yeah for AI traffic the airport developer needs to assign parking codes to the parking.

53 minutes ago, isobar55 said:

So I reinstalled GSX Pro and FS Traffic is still working perfectly. So if you have no traffic I would remove GSX run the sim and inject the traffic then close the sim put GSX back in and all should be good. Hope this helps!

I think you may have found something, as mine now works with GSX disabled, if i re-enable GSX all traffic is gone.... it looks to me as if GSX and FS-Traffic don't play well with each other.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

Just now, Car147 said:

I think you may have found something, as mine now works with GSX disabled, if i re-enable GSX all traffic is gone.... it looks to me as if GSX and FS-Traffic don't play well with each other.

Do you have ground clutter disabled or enabled in GSX settings?

Just now, Tuskin38 said:

Do you have ground clutter disabled or enabled in GSX settings?

Disabled.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

I don't own GSX and traffic disappears occasionally requiring a total MSFS restart...so just a heads up.

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

I cannot get ai traffic at the destination with or without gsx pro enabled.

Nothing works.Tried everything.

Ai traffic is ok at departure and en route though. Strange.Ticket raised