Sign in to follow this  
harpsi

How to remove default cessnas

Hi, 

I am using AIG manager for AI traffic but default cessnas are always appearing. 

I tried "isAirTraffic = 0" and no way. I tried "//model" and they just turned pink but still there. I tried AI slider to 0 but all AIs are gone. I tried to uninstall the aircraft but it is not possible. 

Is there a way to solve this issue?

1 hour ago, harpsi said:

Hi, 

I am using AIG manager for AI traffic but default cessnas are always appearing. 

I tried "isAirTraffic = 0" and no way. I tried "//model" and they just turned pink but still there. I tried AI slider to 0 but all AIs are gone. I tried to uninstall the aircraft but it is not possible. 

Is there a way to solve this issue?

Did you try doing that to the official folder Cessnas or the aig ones. As i don't use aig can't tell if they use the same process as stock.

Edited by 40track

1 hour ago, 40track said:

Did you try doing that to the official folder Cessnas or the aig ones. As i don't use aig can't tell if they use the same process as stock.

Only to the default ones. I want to get rid of those only.

1 hour ago, harpsi said:

Only to the default ones. I want to get rid of those only.

Ok. Go through the official folder and modify the aircraft.cfg in cessna 152  172 Generic piston engine multi engine generic single engine and tbm folder from 1 to 0 one after the other until satisfied then restore your aig old settings. Beyond that im not sure.

Edited by 40track

1 hour ago, 40track said:

Ok. Go through the official folder and modify the aircraft.cfg in cessna 152  172 Generic piston engine multi engine generic single engine and tbm folder from 1 to 0 one after the other until satisfied then restore your aig old settings. Beyond that im not sure.

That's what I already did...

4 minutes ago, harpsi said:

That's what I already did...

oh ok. Sorry i cant think of anything else.

Your AI traffic type should be set to OFF in MSFS as it is when using AIG in MSFS.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

19 minutes ago, Dave_YVR said:

Your AI traffic type should be set to OFF in MSFS as it is when using AIG in MSFS.

It is already set to off. The next slider is set to 100%. Otherwise I will not see any traffic from AIG.

1 hour ago, harpsi said:

The next slider is set to 100%. Otherwise I will not see any traffic from AIG.

The next slider being AI Aircraft Traffic Density? No, AIG doesn't use that in ANY way at all. That is only for bgl type traffic which AIG doesn't use in MSFS.
 Also ensure that your Ground Traffic Density is be set to ZERO, otherwise the sim will spawn random static aircraft using whatever aircraft you have in your collection.
 For AIG traffic to work you need to run AIG Traffic Controller and it will inject the AI using simconnect.
 One more thing to note, default Cessna's aren't used by AIG as it doesn't use any default aircraft from MSFS.

Edited by Dave_YVR

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

Have you tried -  isUserSelectable = 0

i9-12900K - Maximus Z690 Hero - Asus Strix 3090 - 32GB DDR5 - 1200W HX - H150i ELITE LCD - 980 Pro / Firecuda 530 - HOTAS Warthog