Sign in to follow this  
Ron59

Pilot2ATC in combination with Traffic Global (X-plane)

Hello,

(this text appears also in Traffic Global Forum)

for some years I am using now Pilot2ATC+Traffic Global. It has been centuries(!!), that ATC on MS Flightsimulator's traffic around was recognized, controlled, and included in my own flight. Software engineers, what happened? So much efforts in both mentioned tools to come close to reality were done, but the main part is still missing. One example:

When i am ready for departure, and must wait because landing traffic (generated by Global Traffic) is approaching, I want to hear something like this (assumed i am at rwy 25C in EDDF)

Lufthansa 1234, behind landing Cathay triple 7 into position and hold.

and after a while.

Cathay 200, left turn out, contact Ground on 121.7

then it will be my turn

Lufthansa 1234, wind 275/6 knots, cleared for takeoff 25 Center

virtually ALL Data of information are available to realize that. Traffic Global knows its flight details of any flight, can even pick a parking spot, and Pilot2ATC knows the details of my own flight. What would be needed, is some sort of an interface, where both tools communicate. Not an easy task, but makeable 😀

Ideas are welcome.

If you set up AI Traffic according to the instructions in the P2A Manuals, this is already supported using slightly different phrases.

Dave

Edited by Dave-Pilot2ATC