Sign in to follow this  
Bobsk8

My one wish for MSFS

I wish they would have a pop up, if you "accidentally" hit the X to close the program like every other software program in the world has, to confirm you really want to exit.. Don't  ask me how I know this is an issue....🤪

• Like 4

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Like re-marriage to your ex-wife as you mentioned in another thread.  There should be a warning at a bare minimum.

I9-13900kf - rtx4090

32gb ddr5 4800mhz, 2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD

internet - 300+ mbs / Honycomb Alpha yoke / Saitek Throttle

Dell 43” 4K 

I'm surprised anyone flies in Windowed mode.   Unless it's needed for using panels, an additional monitor, etc?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

42 minutes ago, JYW said:

I'm surprised anyone flies in Windowed mode.   Unless it's needed for using panels, an additional monitor, etc?

What he said. In FULL SCREEN there is no "X" to accidently press, and when you Quit to Desktop you're always asked if you really want to do that.

• Like 4

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe