Sign in to follow this  
Tuskin38

AAU1 Releases Today at 1600Z

1 hour ago, pmplayer said:

Now for that update is it correct to move the following folders out of the community to avoid any troubles with this Simupdate ?

- workingtitle-g3000

- AIRCRAFT-LongitudeFDEfix

- aircraft-tbm930-improvement

The workingtitle-aircraft-cj4 is not installed, is there anymore we know they should out from the community aswell to avoid those troubles ?

cheers 😉

Remove and delete all previous mods related to the TBM, the CJ4, and the Longitude. AAU1 supersedes them all. 

• Like 3

Away from home right now but back tomorrow! Great timing to explore this WT “knock it out of the park” update. Just re-read the new features again. Incredible to think this is all for free. Who could have imagined this type of upgrade to bring default aircraft to this level of immersion! 

• Like 5

Lawrence “Laurie” Doering

Latest video at The Flight Level F-18 Hornet | Supersonic Medical Transport | Dubai to Abu Dhabi | First Mission in DCS World | 4K

3 minutes ago, Gazzareth said:

Correct.

It's a completely new build. So that code never existed for it.

G

Thanks for the info @Gazzareth

Ive just spent 10mins in the CJ4 wondering what had happened.

6 minutes ago, Ricardo41 said:

Remove and delete all previous mods related to the TBM, the CJ4, and the Longitude. AAU1 supersedes them all. 

Thank you !

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

Should I remove the road data also for the wt g3000 in the community folder?

1 minute ago, jwhak said:

Should I remove the road data also for the wt g3000 in the community folder?

Remove everything. 

As someone who has been in the public beta for AAU1...trust me -- you all are going to like this. In my opinion, it's one of the best updates we've ever received for MSFS.

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, Ricardo41 said:

Remove everything. 

Roger on the last. Thanks & Happy Landings

The AAU1 completely transforms the sim. It's like coming home and instead of the old ball and chain - it's Kim Kardashian!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bdub22 said:

As someone who has been in the public beta for AAU1...trust me -- you all are going to like this. In my opinion, it's one of the best updates we've ever received for MSFS.

What specifically has been updated?

T45

Am I correct that for those of us, who has never modified default planes and fly Fenix and PMDG exclusively, this update should be harmless?

Thanks

3 minutes ago, Ricardo41 said:

The AAU1 completely transforms the sim. It's like coming home and instead of the old ball and chain - it's Kim Kardashian!

I'd like to think the avionics update is more attractive than a plastic robot. 😶

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD