Sign in to follow this  
Erik1912

Follow me car does not appear.

I have updated to the latest version, installed the mod of the follow me car in imy community folder. Even added the lone folder direction to my parameters.xml. So why do I get the message "Mitsubishi Pajero Follow me MSFS01 could not be created by your sim!"??

Edited by Erik1912

2 hours ago, Erik1912 said:

I have updated to the latest version, installed the mod of the follow me car in imy community folder. Even added the lone folder direction to my parameters.xml. So why do I get the message "Mitsubishi Pajero Follow me MSFS01 could not be created by your sim!"??

Because you have not installed it correctly in your Sim, I assume.

There is no need to add the folder to your parameters. PSXT knows the title.  It asks MSFS to create an an aircraft with title:

Mitsubishi Pajero - Follow Me MSFS-01

You can find that title in the aircraft.cfg file of the Follow me car:

[FLTSIM.0]
title=Mitsubishi Pajero - Follow Me FWME-01 ;

Check if you have installed version 2.0

However, do you see a car-Misubishi-Pajero_CVT_ folder in your Community folder? If not you have to restart MSFS to fix your problem..

Edited by kiek

I had another Pajero installed, I uninstalled it and can now see the 2.0 version in my aircraft menu, tomorrow I shall give it a try.

1 hour ago, Erik1912 said:

I do at least, as I said, my problem seems to have been another Pajero installed.

So you did not click at the link in the Manual? At their site go to the bottom for 2.0

i have the car-Misubishi-Pajero folder in my community folder but don't have the CVT one , and have reestarted the sim  too

By the way NO follow me cars appears in game with the ia aircrafts

Edited by motishow

On 2/4/2023 at 2:27 PM, kiek said:

So you did not click at the link in the Manual? At their site go to the bottom for 2.0

Yes I did, I had both installed, uninstalled the other one and left the 2.0 in the community folder and now it works jsut tested it.

1 hour ago, Erik1912 said:

Yes I did, I had both installed, uninstalled the other one and left the 2.0 in the community folder and now it works jsut tested it.

how did you get to work? i have the version 2.0 from flightsim.to in my community folder but there is no follow me cars  with ia planes

1 hour ago, motishow said:

how did you get to work? i have the version 2.0 from flightsim.to in my community folder but there is no follow me cars  with ia planes

Make sure you have just that one pajero car in your community folder and that you can select it as flyble plane in the sim

yes i have only one pajero in my community and can select it like flyyable in main menu but nothing appears in game with PSTX injection

spacer.png

spacer.png