Sign in to follow this  
St Mawgan

SWS - FSReborn to make 727

4 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

Hey Dave....If I paint her....I'll be sure to add this livery to my list:

kNns2O.jpg

Air Canada never flew the 727, only DC-9.  Closest they came to a classic Boeing was the 737-200.  They had 30 of them between 1972 and 1992.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Can`t wait for this old lady - brings back good memories of the older FSX time/days.

Like to fly this older airplanes..

cheers 😉

Edited by pmplayer

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

• Like 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Nice one, Raul. I am confident that you will deliver something every bit as good as these guys are hoping for :cool:

• Like 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

6 hours ago, Luis Hernandez said:

At last a worthy sucessor to my Dreamfleet 727! (hopefully)

The first airliner I ever learned to fly properly in FS was the Dreamfleet 727 in FS94, back in about 2003.  🙂

Happy about this news, and I'm personally delighted that Raul is involved, given the clear passion and dedication to the Sting S4.

PS.. Fantastic to see a true legend of those days, in @Paul Golding in this thread, and still around in the community.

Edited by JYW
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

7 hours ago, Dominique_K said:

The Mercure came to market at a bad time.  And she  had a mixed reputation I am sorry to say, pilots loved the bird, the pax a little less  : dutch roll supposedly making them sick at the rear, noisy P&W engines. 

When I flew to London, it was in 66 I reckon, London airport was just...London Airport not Heathrow. I flew to spend a month in a Croydon family as a teenager to improve my english. 😉  

Croydon?  Was there anything left of the old Croydon airport at that time?  Or was it gone already by 1966?

I happen to love the Caravelle, I believe it is a beautiful airplane, far better looking than a 707 or Comet, for example.

What we REALLY need is a Breguet Deux Ponts, if you're talking French classics.

My first flight was in July 1990 aboard an American Airlines 727-200 (adv?).  The food service was excellent -- an actual meal with tasty pasta -- unlike anything I get today in airlines for a flight from St. Louis to Cancun.  Today I'd be lucky to get a box of animal crackers and a ginger ale.

• Like 1

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

53 minutes ago, regis9 said:

Hehe.....I saw the CP birds when I was looking for the AC 727s.....I knew you'd mention them as well.  Just like the 737....100's of airlines flew the 727, I'm so glad with MSFS there are dozens more great painters contributing to the hobby...In P3d there were only a small handful of us.  I'm pretty sure you'll get your AC AND CP 727s to fly in MSFS. 🙂 

• Like 2

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Like, love it, gotta have it 🙂

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

9 hours ago, Luis Hernandez said:

Oh baby 😍

At last a worthy sucessor to my Dreamfleet 727! (hopefully)

If they have at least the same systems depth as the HJG one (for FS9 and FSX), I'll be happy. My wallet won't 😝

Ohhhh you said the right words, HJG!  Even if it meets the mighty Erick Cantu level, I'll be dang happy!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, simbol said:

Sometimes the smaller guys have way better ideas than big firms.. we are driven by love and passion, not economics..

I'm not sure there's such a thing as a "big" firm developing for flight Sims 😉.

• Like 2

Andrew Crowley

They'd better beat Captain Sim to the punch...🤣

• Like 1

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2