Sign in to follow this  
bloxboy

No FS Traffic with GSX since MSFS update.

Before update to 1.30.12.0, FS Traffic was working fine with GSX as well, but now with both installed if I go start a flight say at EGLL the is no Traffic, not one apart from my aircraft. The GSX menu comes up fine and every thing else seems fine, except when I try to exit to main menu MSFS just hangs and I have to use task manager to shut it down. I only have FS Traffic & GSX files in my community folder. If I remove the GSX files then FS Traffic works fine and does not hang back to the main menu, same if I remove FS Traffic does not hang back to the menu, as I said the two addons worked fine together before this latest update. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Versions used: FS Traffic 1.0.2c, GSX 2.2.3.

10 minutes ago, bloxboy said:

Before update to 1.30.12.0, FS Traffic was working fine with GSX as well, but now with both installed if I go start a flight say at EGLL the is no Traffic, not one apart from my aircraft. The GSX menu comes up fine and every thing else seems fine, except when I try to exit to main menu MSFS just hangs and I have to use task manager to shut it down. I only have FS Traffic & GSX files in my community folder. If I remove the GSX files then FS Traffic works fine and does not hang back to the main menu, same if I remove FS Traffic does not hang back to the menu, as I said the two addons worked fine together before this latest update. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Versions used: FS Traffic 1.0.2c, GSX 2.2.3.

what is  your aircraft  ground  services  set  at  if  it  at  max  than  you will reached  you max  limit of sim objects  and  there  will be  no  ai or gsx  tugs will be  visible. You  will need  to  set  it  to  fast turn  around   for  larger airports  etc

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hi, Thanks pete for the tip, have now got traffic and does not hang going back to the main menu. Thanks again.

17 hours ago, bloxboy said:

Hi, Thanks pete for the tip, have now got traffic and does not hang going back to the main menu. Thanks again.

glad it  working  don't  forget  you  can  adjust   how  much  ground  services  you  want  till  you  get  to  the  point of  invisible  ai  aircraft,  thats  what iam  doing  now   dont  forget  to  check  the  just flight  forums  now  and  than you  get  more  info  there 🙂

Edited by pete_auau

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

If you want ground services, try turning off extra ground clutter in the GSX updater settings 

• Like 1