Sign in to follow this  
Steve Dra

Usual streamers are streaming the PMDG 737-900

Chewwy, Fabio and Filbert are all flying her in their streams this morning....won't be long until she's released. 😉 

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Guess nothing last minute came up and they will be releasing it today then.

Who is? Never heard of them? Edit. Come to think of it I've heard of Filbert who does nice airport reviews. Or am I thinking of some one else?

Edited by jarmstro

4 minutes ago, jarmstro said:

Who is? Never heard of them? Edit. Come to think of it I've heard of Filbert who does nice airport reviews. Or am I thinking of some one else?

No that's him.

Chewwy is on Twitch mostly, I think. I usually use YouTube for my video content so I don't catch a lot of them.

I will wait for a Captain Canada stream, least bias of the bunch of streamers and im sure he did not get a free copy. Now they can shift focus on the 777 yay.

:Edit I forgot about Flightdeck2sim (Real 737 Pilot) stream to see his review.

Edited by jbdbow1970
added text.

TBH, I watched one of them exactly a minute and it was pretty much a Deja vu of the 737-800 pre-release which was Deja vu of the 737-700 pre-release 🙂 

I love PMDG but it simply pretty much the same plane to get the same hype as the initial release for MSFS...  

Edited by roi1862
  • Like 2

Roi Ben

Who really cares, it’s yet another 737 NG variant. Maybe needs a little more attention on rotation but you can‘t feel that through a video, can you? 

Now PMDG show us the 737 MAX or the 777…

• Like 8
  • Upvote 4

I may (didn’t plan so though) be only interested in the 900ER to get to some more far away destinations. Basically an „intermediate 777“ to bridge the wait. 

• Like 1

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

4 minutes ago, DAD said:

I may (didn’t plan so though) be only interested in the 900ER to get to some more far away destinations. Basically an „intermediate 777“ to bridge the wait. 

Except that it has less range than the 600,700, and 800. The ER just has more range than the regular 900.

• Like 2

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

3 minutes ago, Dave_YVR said:

Except that it has less range than the 600,700, and 800. The ER just has more range than the regular 900.

Rub it in. You just killed my only slight justification to buy the 900. Well done. Thanks a lot. 🙂

• Like 1

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

1 hour ago, thepilot said:

Who really cares, it’s yet another 737 NG variant. Maybe needs a little more attention on rotation but you can‘t feel that through a video, can you? 

Now PMDG show us the 737 MAX or the 777…

It really is getting a bit like that. This includes Airbus - always another slant on the A32x family. If someone came out with a high fidelity long haul Airbus, a 787 etc then that would create some serious interest.

Otherwise, yes, it is becoming boring.

David Porrett

13 minutes ago, DAD said:

The 700 BBJ makes a really good long hauler. I'm enjoying it big time.

Intel i9-13900K | Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master | RTX4090 | 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5-6000 | Be quiet! Pure Loop 2 FX AiO | Win 11

3 minutes ago, ThomseN_inc said:

The 700 BBJ makes a really good long hauler. I'm enjoying it big time.

Didn’t think about that. Yet another reason to spare the 900. Does anybody know a good simbrief profile for the 700 BBJ?

Phil Leaven

21 minutes ago, DAD said:

Didn’t think about that. Yet another reason to spare the 900. Does anybody know a good simbrief profile for the 700 BBJ?

I think i downloaded one from .to.

When you use the installed aux tanks you can carry 32 tonnes of fuel.

• Like 2

Intel i9-13900K | Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master | RTX4090 | 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5-6000 | Be quiet! Pure Loop 2 FX AiO | Win 11