Sign in to follow this  
DAD

PMDG 737 fleet survey

PMDG 737 fleet survey  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Which PMDG 737 do you own?

• None
  2. 2. Which (other) PMDG 737 version do you plan to buy?

• None

The second question needs a Max option as well.  I have the 700 and 900 and won't be getting any more NGs but I'll certainly grab the Max.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Andrew Crowley

Flying for Delta Virtual and have been waiting this variant.  Kind of pricy but I try not to fear the cost and look forward to the amount of flying I'll be doing.  When that adds up to 30-40 hours a month then I can comfortably say it was worth it.   Thanks PMDG - well done.

• Like 1

Got the 700 and 800 will probably pick up the 900 in a few weeks

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

Shouda put the JS41 on that list, I'd buy that for sure!! Now that was a PMDG classic!!!

ROG MAXIMUS X HERO, Intel Core i7 8700K, 32 GB's 3200 RAM, Gigabyte RTX3080,

6 hours ago, btacon said:

suggest you ask about previous PMDG purchases including FSX and P3d

3 hours ago, Flying-Hare said:

I vote for 777 of the entire fleet of models that were presented in P3D.

Too bad this option isn't in the poll.

2 hours ago, Daytona125 said:

Shouda put the JS41 on that list, I'd buy that for sure!! Now that was a PMDG classic!!!

Apologies but this is about MSFS and far from showing a scientific result. And not a wishlist for PMDG, I was really just curious about their current 737NG fleet in MSFS 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

21 minutes ago, DAD said:

Apologies but this is about MSFS and far from showing a scientific result. And not a wishlist for PMDG, I was really just curious about their current 737NG fleet in MSFS 

I know, I was kidding. Just trying to keep things a little light.....

• Like 1

ROG MAXIMUS X HERO, Intel Core i7 8700K, 32 GB's 3200 RAM, Gigabyte RTX3080,

I own the 600 , 700 and 800. On the fence if i really need the 900. Definitely not buying anymore PMDG planes until they release a EFB

Jason Richards

Bring on the 777 and 747. Been all about the 737 since MSFS beginning. Need some real heavies around here. 

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

I have the 737-800.  That was the only variant I used in P3D too as the number of airlines flying anything other than the 800 is small.

I do however have part of the credit for purchasing the P3D 737 during the bonus period (I think anyway).  I might use that against the 600 or 900 as the cheaper models but only when the EFB is included.   

ngxu_banner.png

I ended up buying the -700 when PMDG had their anniversary sale, so I got for around 52 dollars I believe.  To me it's also the nicest looking variant, so I was happy to get it with a surprise discount.  Overall, I think I'm pretty content with the -700.  If I end up getting a second variant, it'll be the -900, but I have other aircraft that are higher on my list for the time being (Fokkers, Avro).  If there's ever another sale, I might pick up the -900.

Ryzen 5800X3D | X570 Aorus Pro | 32GB DDR4-3600 CL16 | RX 6800 | 500GB Samsung 970 Evo Plus | 2TB Crucial P3 | RM650x | Creative Sound Blaster AE-5 | NZXT S340 Elite | MSI 34" 3440x1440 100Hz

I had the 737 back in fsx. I paused P3D cause of the ridiculous high price and a package I did not want and went ifly. Now the lower initial price on the -700 with all the variants brought me back to pmdg and happily flying it. Do I need more? Def no! And I actually can't get the moaning about the prices. PMDG beeing quite clever and the bigger market will give them more back than we think. Enough customers to ignore the few hardcore that moan and need them all. They will buy them anyway. Talking about prices one could say look at the maddog and thats a ridiculous high price for the actual quality you get but thats nothing for this topic here 😄 Sadly I have to wait long now for the Queen. Absolutely no interest in the triple 7.

Cheers T.

With the crazy prices in Marketplace here, I held up until the -700 was released there. The wait was longer than expected, but after paying $122 for all the P3D versions, I didn't feel like paying $70 for just one version a year later (specially when I have to pay the government here an additional 75% of that 🤦‍♂️). Apart from the lack of WXR (Asobo's fault) and a takeoff calculator (PMDG's fault), I'm loving this bird.

For the -800, I'll wait until next sale or its release in Marketplace; whatever happens first. The majority of my real-world flights are in the -800. If I ever purchase the other 2 versions, would be from Marketplace. At least I've already found several interesting liveries for the -600 and -800.

1 hour ago, TWerner said:

I have other aircraft that are higher on my list for the time being (Fokkers, Avro)

Agree. However, after all the flights in the 777 in both FSX (my first PMDG plane ever purchased) and P3D, I'm looking forward to its MSFS version.

Best regards,
Luis Hernández 20px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png20px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png

Main rig: self built, AMD Ryzen 5 5600X with PBO enabled (but default settings, CO -15 mV, and SMT ON), 2x16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM, Nvidia RTX3060 Ti 8GB, 256 GB M.2 SSD (OS+apps) + 2x1 TB SATA III SSD (sims) + 1 TB 7200 rpm HDD (storage), Viewsonic VX2458-MHD 1920x1080@120 Hz, Windows 10 Pro. Runing FSX-SE, MSFS and P3D v5.4 (with v4.5 default airports).

Mobile rig: ASUS Zenbook UM425QA (AMD Ryzen 7 5800H APU @3.2 GHz and boost disabled, 1 TB M.2 SSD, 16 GB RAM, Windows 11 Pro). Running FS9 there... sometimes on just battery! FSX-SE also installed, just in case. 

VKB Gladiator NXT Premium Left + GNX THQ as primary controllers. Xbox Series X|S wireless controller as standby/travel.

I've currently got the 700 and 800. I do plan on adding at least 1 version of a MAX when they come out and I may end up with the 900 at some point.

I'm pretty content with PMDG in MSFS at the moment. Looking forward to some new stuff, too.

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

Own 738 only, the rest is just more of the same really. I'll also pass on the MAX, brings back really bad memories from TV news too.

Edited by Nuno Pinto

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11