Sign in to follow this  
supercoup

No AI Traffic

I had a sound card problem that corrupted Voxatc so I uninstalled it and reinstalled 7.43. It works fine but I have no AI traffic. Ive adjusted all the sliders in Voxatc and in FSX. Vox initializes fine but without poppulating the AI traffic. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

step 1 .... you had AI before the reinstall (so the *.bgl's are still being read by VATC's indexer) ?? ..... check the "err.log" in AppData

step 2 ..... what are the slider settings you are using (FSX=0)

for now, cheers

john martin

yes fsx sliders at zero. the app-data mentions incompatable program. Heres what happened. i had an old program of traffic 360. I installed it and it didnt work right. i uninstalled it and ever since then, No voxatc traffic. I think somewhere , voxatc still thinks traffic 360 is still in there. 360 must have left something somewhere after uninstall and vox is recognizing it, I liooked for it but just cant find anything. I did a restore point  to before the install of 360, same difference. I believe it to be somewhere in FSX since traffic 360 resided there, but where. Vox is still picking it up as being there. ANY IDEAS??

On 2/10/2023 at 5:26 PM, supercoup said:

I had a sound card problem that corrupted Voxatc so I uninstalled it and reinstalled 7.43.

i'm lost ..... was this before or after your problems with traffic360

did you uninstall it because of the sound problem

& hence, if uninstalled, what traffic.bgl's do you have as an alternative ??

for now, cheers

john martin