Sign in to follow this  
birdguy

Final words

She is certainly in a conscious realm of existence that transcends ours and some day you will see her again. 🙂

• Like 2

Noel, My Prayers are with you and your family.

She is also in Peace and in Your Love !!! 

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Noel, I'm sorry to hear of your wife's passing.  I agree, moving to be near children and grandchildren is a great plan.  A new chapter in the story of Birdguy is starting.

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

My condolences for Betty's passing, Noel. I am impressed by the strength you have in such a difficult time.

Best Wishes,

Peter

My condolences to you and your family during the loss of your beloved wife.  May her eternal soul rest-in-peace.

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Noel, you have my deepest condolences and sympathy  for your loss. 

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

This morning I took Betty's ashes to the wildlife refuge and scattered them them in different places.

Before the pandemic I used to go out there and work as many as 4 days a week.  Betty came with me sometimes and we always showed up for the bi-weekly bird counts.

This was the last time we drove out there together.  She loved the refuge and the animals and birds out there.

It's supposed to rain tonight.  If it does she will soak into the earth and be a permanent part of what she loved so much.

A couple of times I teared up and almost choked up as I threw a fist full of her ashes in one of her favorite places.

It's final now.  Dust to dust and dirt to dirt.  And I made the lonely drive home without her.

Noel

• Like 6

The tires are worn.  The shocks are shot.  The steering is wobbly.  But the engine still runs fine.

I'm sorry to hear of this Noel, even though we know it's for all of us.  It sounds like you had an excellent life together and now you have a bounty of rich memories to help sustain you.  Right now is a difficult time and may entail major adjustments, so I wish you all the best in your next adventures and hope you can still grace our forums.

John

Betty was a very lucky person in her relationships in life. 

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

On 2/13/2023 at 8:49 PM, birdguy said:

This morning I took Betty's ashes to the wildlife refuge and scattered them them in different places.

Before the pandemic I used to go out there and work as many as 4 days a week.  Betty came with me sometimes and we always showed up for the bi-weekly bird counts.

This was the last time we drove out there together.  She loved the refuge and the animals and birds out there.

It's supposed to rain tonight.  If it does she will soak into the earth and be a permanent part of what she loved so much.

A couple of times I teared up and almost choked up as I threw a fist full of her ashes in one of her favorite places.

It's final now.  Dust to dust and dirt to dirt.  And I made the lonely drive home without her.

Noel

Noel,

I read this and it did indeed bring tears to my eyes...not of sorrow, but of pure joy to read of the beautiful love you had for Betty.  Your description of bringing her back to the earth in a place where she would be so very happy convinces me that there is indeed life after death. Her spirit is so happy, I'm sure, and you can rest assured that your love for each other is eternal.

Thank you so much for sharing this very private moment.

Stan

I just read about your wife, Noel. My sincere condolences at her passing. May her memory be a blessing.

Joel Murray @ CYVR (actually, somewhere about halfway between CYNJ and CZBB) 

Wishing you all the best Noel, my Celtic heritage always has been about celebrating a life over mourning a loss. You are never too old for another adventure in life.

May Betty RIP

Matthew Kane