Sign in to follow this  
brucets

The FEX website is up!

Guest alex333

It really looks like you guys have come up with something very good!I'm looking forward to it :)And btw, you might want to tell your wife that the logo is great, it struck me the first time I saw it!Alex

Guest Xiderpunk

Thanks Alex! She will appreciate that.. actually lol we had no idea at all.. totally clueless as to what logo we should have. Pete and I were both standing behind her as she sat in front of her pc asking her to make us a logo so she looked at us and said 'OK, what would you like' and we just couldn't come up with a single good idea! Erm a cloud shape was mooted before some sanity was injected by her and she came up with a propeller.

>frontal textures with grey cloud bottoms and defined puffy>tops, storm themes with very grey moisture laden cloudsSounds good, and definitely in-keeping with this pseudo-October weather we seem to be having in the UK at the moment :( Can't wait to play with some really moody sky colours.Vox

Guest clayrb

So not to be "dumb" but I went to the web site to order and nothing happened? Is this available thru Flight 1 only and if so when will they have it available?Appreciate any help

Guest danny68

Yeah, the buy now button does nothing. And how much is it going to cost?

By any chance, does FEX improve upon the way RAIN looks on the 2D panels? I have never been impresed with the default look of rain on the 2D panel.Thanks,jim

Guest cliffie1931

Please ..........where can I find the option to turn off textures in XGraphics?It's probably staring me in the eye but I haven't been able to locate it.Cliff

Guest Cookie000

how big is the download size gonna be?

Guest Xiderpunk

Hi Danny, at the moment we are in BETA and about to start BETA2, if all goes as well as expected we will be releasing FEX shortly afterwards. :-)In terms of price, this is still being worked out but as soon as we know you guys will know as we will publish the price on the website.

I am a bit confused. When the FEX weather engine is fully developed it will be graphic enhancement or an actual wind and weather generator such as ASX?Ron

i9-12900K | Asus ROG Strix Z690-F Gaming | RTX 3080 | 32GB DDR5 | Win 10 Pro | Acer Predator UltraWide 3440x1440 (G-Sync)

Guest Xiderpunk

Hi Ron, the free Environment Simulator lite upgrade depicts weather in FSX, both real world or user selected. So it shows clouds, frontal systems and winds/winds aloft. There is alot more it does also which will be announced at the time of release (so not long now! :-)).Regards,Chris