Sign in to follow this  
737_800

MSFS Replay

Hi,

i still couldn't figure out a way to replay my flights in msfs. I use Flight Recorder and Sky Dolly. Both don't do what I would expect. However, I have seen youtube videos where it seems possible, so probably it on my end?

I want to record / replay the flight in a way, that cockpit settings/displays, spoilers, flaps and reversers are accurate. What I see is the opposite. Not accurate Display settings, spoilers out all the time on replay, no resever thrust.

Is there a way to get there?

2 hours ago, 737_800 said:

Hi,

i still couldn't figure out a way to replay my flights in msfs. I use Flight Recorder and Sky Dolly. Both don't do what I would expect. However, I have seen youtube videos where it seems possible, so probably it on my end?

I want to record / replay the flight in a way, that cockpit settings/displays, spoilers, flaps and reversers are accurate. What I see is the opposite. Not accurate Display settings, spoilers out all the time on replay, no resever thrust.

Have you tried this one?:

https://flightsim.to/file/8163/flight-recorder

• Upvote 1

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

4 hours ago, 737_800 said:

Hi,

I have tried them all and SkyDolly is the best so far. In my experience, the exact reproduction of all the settings is aircraft dependent. I am working on another TBM video and everything is displayed correctly in the replay including every aspect of the flight deck (but I do have to do some prep work to get it set up with 100% accuracy). Replay with the PC12 was close, but not perfect.

Lawrence “Laurie” Doering

Latest video at The Flight Level F-18 Hornet | Supersonic Medical Transport | Dubai to Abu Dhabi | First Mission in DCS World | 4K

6 hours ago, edpatino said:

I didn't work.

5 hours ago, Doering said:

I have tried them all and SkyDolly is the best so far. In my experience, the exact reproduction of all the settings is aircraft dependent. I am working on another TBM video and everything is displayed correctly in the replay including every aspect of the flight deck (but I do have to do some prep work to get it set up with 100% accuracy). Replay with the PC12 was close, but not perfect.

I need something that works with the fenix a320, but that doesn't seem possible.

@737_800  All the control surfaces were animated properly with the external views using SkyDolly in this Fenix a320 video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1Qbi7PyZaw

Go to about the 18:30 mark to see the external landing views.

One thing I have learned is that you must set the aircraft up exactly the same when viewing a replay from a fresh sim start to pull the best out of SkyDolly.

Edited by Doering

Lawrence “Laurie” Doering

Latest video at The Flight Level F-18 Hornet | Supersonic Medical Transport | Dubai to Abu Dhabi | First Mission in DCS World | 4K

3 minutes ago, Doering said:

One thing I have learned is that you must set the aircraft up exactly the same when viewing a replay from a fresh sim start to pull the best out of SkyDolly.

I think this is the key.  I often replay using flight recorder and if you wait to replay after you are shutdown at the gate then you see the replay but the animations are not correct.  

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Yes, I tried but don't like it. Better than nothing, but for recording the flight it seems to the best. Since when you record the approach, you need to set the flaps manually and extract the gear and on landing activate spoilers. I wish we had something else my asobo.

I use the one called "Flight Recorder"  Seems to work pretty well. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS