Sign in to follow this  
sonny147

Airport Elevation issues everywhere

Hi all, i seem to having Elevation issues at many many airports and not just addons. just taxied out at ESSA ( premium deluxe )and a huge fisher like a tectonic plate had moved straight across a taxi way. Could it be that a don't have World updates installed ? i have all the ones for Europe installed. I remember in P3D you had to layer scenery , is there a similar thing in MSFS. its starting to get on my nerves now , i have many many addon airports , also running Rex accuseason, Fsuipc, Navigraph charts, gsx, fenix 320, Fsrealistic, FSTL, and FS ATC Chatter . I think that's about it ?

Edited by sonny147

9900k, RTX3080 12 GB ,maximus hero XI, Arctic Freezer 280 AIO, Phanteks Mesh case, 32GB steel series ram (3000 GHZ) , x3 Samsung Evo's 480 GB for scenery, intel 1660p 2TB nvme for P3D and addons /Scenery, Adata 480GB nvme for OS win11, 2 TB SSHD for everything else, 43" LG 4K TV for the sim(1440P) , second 27" monitor for charts/ YouTube etc. Warthog Stick, TCA ( Airbus) Throttle and Logitech  pedals, Razer keyboard and mouse, oh and a usb fan to cool me down on approach !

Can't help but

Henderson Airport ( Las Vegas ) had a similar chasm last night. Just a standard Premium Deluxe installation here with very few add on airports.

Just checked now and the problem has gone. I guess it's a loading problem.

Edited by nippa

Hmm, while I haven’t experienced any of the specific errors you mention, I have nevertheless, only recently, seen several oddities while crossing the Austrian and Italian alps. These have shown up as massive cliffs and deep ravines. I’ve never seen these before, so unsure when they appeared. 😒

• Like 1

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

8 hours ago, sonny147 said:

just taxied out at ESSA ( premium deluxe )and a huge fisher like a tectonic plate had moved straight across a taxi way.

This is a known and longstanding issue at ESSA. I believe Asobo are aware of it and will fix it (possibly in the next update) but there is an excellent mod on fs.to that fixes it in the mean time. Just drop in Community Folder.

https://flightsim.to/file/41637/essa-stockholm-arlanda-terrain-fix-heightmap

Edited by RaptyrOne
  • Like 2

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

Take a taxi around the Premium Deluxe version of Denver. I posted about it the other day. Take you aircraft jack and vomit bag with you though. The place is unusable.

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

Just now, Jazz said:

Take a taxi around the Premium Deluxe version of Denver. I posted about it the other day. Take you aircraft jack and vomit bag with you though. The place is unusable.

Just flew in to KDEN the other day.  Had to do the full throttle climb of the cliff in order to make it to the gate.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

1 minute ago, MarkW said:

Just flew in to KDEN the other day.  Had to do the full throttle climb of the cliff in order to make it to the gate.

I beached it somewhere. The plane wouldn't move. I'm still astonished that they have not seen fit to fix it.

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

5 hours ago, fluffyflops said:

Gcrr yesterday, there's now a hill on the taxiway. 

Those pesky moles 

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

Hello,

When using a standard msfs flight plan with an ILS approach on 14Z at Gold Coast airport (YCBG), the navlog shows elevation at this airport is " -600".....that's MINUS 600.

Can anyone shed any light on this event?

Appreciate any replies.

Digger