Sign in to follow this  
mcdonoughdr

Vertical Sim releases Tampa TPA for MSFS

Anyone try it?

$21.99

After 2 years, I would like to welcome you back to Tampa International!

Now available for MSFS! 

https://verticalsims.com/shop/mfs/ktpamsfs/

DESCRIPTION
Welcome to Florida’s West Coast.

Verticalsim’s biggest destination yet, Tampa Intl. The biggest airport on Florida’s West Coast is served by over 21 airlines, and 3 cargo airlines. It’s stunning picturesque approach is well known. Its location is perfect for both those seeking short and long flights. Experience the handcrafted & detailed surrounding areas while flying into one of America’s best airports. KTPA was crafted with performance in mind, while also taking advantage of the MSFS SDK’s features.

FEATURES
Animated passengers with “half-interior” airsides/terminals
2023 taxiway layout
Proper AI routing, vehicle pathing, airline codes
Custom taxisigns per real-life taxisign plots
Custom airport lighting (i.e. centerline lights, hold-short, Wig-Wags, etc.)
Blend of custom & photorealistic texturing for the best of both worlds
Animated HVAC fans, flags, and trams
Handcrafted mesh with taxiway bridges
High-resolution 0.5ft/Color Graded Imagery
Surrounding area landmarks (Raymond James, International Plaza, Grand Hyatt, etc.)

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Looks really very detailed, nice textures.

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Great news, I’ve been looking forward to this one.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Interested...will await the reviews

Brian MacMillan

Intel i7-7700@3.6GHz-16GB /GTX 1070-8GB/MSI B250M Bazooka  

Nice.  I fly in and out of there all the time. Both in real life and in the sim.

Well... I've been trying to buy it, but the Verticalsims web site will not let me log on. I tried to reset my password, but no email... Grrr. Anyone else having problems? I tried 2 different browsers. My login and password were cached in my browser, so I know they were entered correct. It feels like the login button is dead. I got a Captcha timeout once, so maybe it's down? The green check came up. Frustrating.

Tried creating a new account with an alternate email account. What a waste of time. They only use Paypal. I've never used them and I never will. I guess I'll have to wait until it hits Contrail.

Edited by MDFlier

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

I buy all their stuff on Contrail- love the easy updates. Thanks for the heads up on TPA!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Come on, Page 2 already…. Let’s sell the heck out of this one… I can’t wait to get home and load it up in the Sim. The FB shots looked great! Is it on Contrail yet?

Edited by cavaricooper

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Bought it and flew out last night.  Looks to be a good add, at their usual level of quality.  Performance was really good too.

• Like 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

That’s good to hear, thanks! Sent a message to VS asking about Contrail… hopefully soon!

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Yeah I should have done the same, I bought directly from then erroneously thinking the delivery was via contrail but it wasn’t.  Oh well.

Dave

When TPA appears on Contrail just email Verticalsim and he can send you a key to use. 

• Like 4

I asked them about Contrail after I bought there release version and they said I could email or PM them with my information and they would provide me with a serial# so I could manage my scenery in Contrail. 

• Like 1

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

Yes, I did that for his first few sceneries, before he went to Contrail. Since then I’ve bought everything else on Contrail. I am hoping it’s a clean process this time. I have about everything he makes and love the one click updates.

• Like 1

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Awesome thanks for that info everyone.

Dave

17 hours ago, mcdonoughdr said:

Anyone try it?

$21.99

After 2 years, I would like to welcome you back to Tampa International!

Now available for MSFS! 

https://verticalsims.com/shop/mfs/ktpamsfs/

Great news, thanks for the heads up.  Been looking for a rendition of this airport in MSFS for awhile.  Can't wait to one day see KMSP and KPHX.👍

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2