Sign in to follow this  
ABE

How do you display FSX time?

What is the best way, using FSX shift+Z or otherwise, to display the FSX time on the screen? When I experiment with AI, I have to change the time of FSX periodically.Thanks.Abe

Abe,one of the Aces blogs listed all the displayable data using the shift-Z; time was NOT one of them. I've added a clock to several AC panels but the easiest way for Deluxe users is to open the traffic toolbox explorer window; time is displayed in the header along with the exact number of aircraft being controlled. I also wish there were a time display for the info lines at the top...Loyd

Thanks Loyd.I am very well aware of all the "displayble data using shift-z" and that TIME was not one of them. I tried to MANUFACTURE words like simclock, time.....of course I was not successful(lol).Would you believe that of all the times I have used the TOOLBOX EXPLORER window I never noticed the OBVIOUS time on top. Thanks for pointing that out. It will do for the time being. Somehow I think I remember that a previous FS had the display of TIME in the SHIFT-Z section.Abe