Sign in to follow this  
MrBitstFlyer

OMG the Clouds!

14 hours ago, Pivot said:

Or even floating grey sponges.. 😆😆

or even floating rose sponges  😆😆 

spacer.png

screenshot courtesy xplane12, as required by the moderator.

Edited by turbomax
  • Like 3

AMD 7800X3D, Windows 11, Gigabyte X670 AORUS Elite AX Motherboard, 64GB DDR5 G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO RGB (AMD Expo), RTX 4090,  Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 2 TB PCIe 4.0, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 1 TB PCIe 4.0, 4K resolution 50" TV @60Hz, HP Reverb G2 VR headset @ 90 Hz, Honeycomb Aeronautical Bravo Throttle Quadrant, be quiet 1000W PSU, Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black air cooler.

60-130 fps. no CPU overclocking.

very nice.

I'm sold.  I'm dumping X-Plane for something else.

Edited by GoranM

a person who intentionally antagonizes others online by posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content

Not sure who the troll is here...

• Like 1

Setup: RX6800 | 5800X3D + B450 | 32GB 3200MHz | X-Plane 12

10 minutes ago, bogdansrb said:

Not sure who the troll is here...

You and turbomax.  Can I say it any clearer than that?

I'd better be careful, though.  You already lied about me in a Facebook group.  You might do it again.  Happy to post a screenshot of what you said.  I make it a habit to save a lot of stuff I come across.

You and turbomax.  Can I say it any clearer than that?

Since we bought x-plane with our own money we have every right to criticize it. The fact that you (and others) can't handle criticism or that your commercial interests dictate your opinions, doesn't change anything.

I'd better be careful, though.  You already lied about me in a Facebook group.  You might do it again.  Happy to post a screenshot of what you said.  I make it a habit to save a lot of stuff I come across.

Nobody cares.

• Like 2

Setup: RX6800 | 5800X3D + B450 | 32GB 3200MHz | X-Plane 12

Just now, bogdansrb said:

Since we bought x-plane with our own money we have every right to criticize it.

Yes.  You are absolutely and unequivocally 100% CORRECT.  Keeping in mind, when you do criticize it, WE are entitled to post rebuttals to your criticisms.  The fact that you (and others) can't handle THAT, doesn't change anything.

1 minute ago, bogdansrb said:

Nobody cares.

Really?  You didn't report it the last time I posted it?  Very strange.  Then you must be calling a moderator a liar.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, bogdansrb said:

or that your commercial interests dictate your opinions

OF COURSE my commercial interests dictate my opinions!  Do you think MSFS developers' commercial interests don't dictate their opinions??  Or P3D developers??

I had a choice of which flight sim to develop for.  I chose the one I thought was the best one.  What a bizarre thing to say.

Doesn't mean I'm not objective.  I just don't go making a huge deal over problems X-Plane has.  If I didn't like it, I wouldn't use it.  That's good advice that was told to me when I was a young man. 

Edited by GoranM

CL650-2023-02-18-21-31-28.png

😎 XP12

Edited by Epikk
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Anyone posting screenshots in this topic must say what simulator they’re from. If you don’t I’ll hide them. And as this is the XP forum I wouldn’t expect to see shots from another sim unless you have a valid point to make.

And I don’t mean a subjective one. We’re all entitled to an opinion.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Edited Ray. Didn't know about that rule. Cheers. 

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

14 minutes ago, bogdansrb said:

The fact that you (and others) can't handle criticism

Nothing wrong with criticism.  Most posters here like XP12 and will criticise in a respectful and constructive manner.  Most posters will also balance criticism with positive and constructive comments.

Unfortunately, there several posters here who are childlike in their approach - they want their personal wants at the top of the list and have no appreciation of complexity. They tick the box for a beta and complain when they get a beta. They stomp their feet and just keep yelling they want perfection and they want it yesterday.

I would like the regular culprits to just once state why they like XPlane, just to get at least a little insight to their thoughts.

• Upvote 1

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

50 minutes ago, bogdansrb said:

Since we bought x-plane with our own money we have every right to criticize it.

just like we do in restaurants, about movies, good or bad service, you name it. And as Bogdansrb said, we are entitled to better than what xperiment12 currently delivers. considering it's the only simulator that celebrates itself for being FAA approved. but more on that later.

"They tick the box for a beta and complain when they get a beta. " no, we are talking also about the "now in full release" but even worse official version.

Goran don't get me wrong I was so looking forward to xp12 and the new clouds etc, and I would probably have purchased your Global 650 ( no big deal at only 5% of my recent RTX 4090 purchase)  already of which I hear nothing but praise had I not encountered just too many extremely annoying issues with xp12.

clouds and antialiasing being the visually most appalling for me as a VR only flier. But potential customers of xp12 have every right to know ahead of a purchase what lies ahead, since the pretty cloud screenshots and other xplane12 pictures disguise what they will encounter after the short demo period has expired, which is anything but enough to explore xplane12.sufficiently.

we all know by now that clouds in both simulators can look fantastic, but also weird at other times and both need work. therefore it's a bit childish to post your MSFS volcano ashes pictures in a strictly non-MSFS xplane thread whenever it serves your purpose and to mitigate the xplane dark matter, Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds clouds. rather work with your xplane friends so they hurry and get that fixed. that will be the day these threads come to a stop.

Edited by turbomax

AMD 7800X3D, Windows 11, Gigabyte X670 AORUS Elite AX Motherboard, 64GB DDR5 G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO RGB (AMD Expo), RTX 4090,  Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 2 TB PCIe 4.0, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 1 TB PCIe 4.0, 4K resolution 50" TV @60Hz, HP Reverb G2 VR headset @ 90 Hz, Honeycomb Aeronautical Bravo Throttle Quadrant, be quiet 1000W PSU, Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black air cooler.

very nice.

16 minutes ago, Epikk said:

Edited Ray. Didn't know about that rule. Cheers. 

Fritz, it’s not an official rule. Done to stop wind-up merchants. And if the petty bickering doesn’t stop there may be more severe consequences.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

21 minutes ago, MrBitstFlyer said:

Nothing wrong with criticism.

sounds great, but only you wish. anything critical of xplane was countered by " then don't use it" or " you had your free demo period" or "why do you even post here anyway" and so on. this type of aggressive arrogance towards paying full price customers who came here for help or to express their disappointment with fundamental bugs is the reason we are having these discussions.

we have thousands of complaints and critique the other sim in the other forum, but never with getting so personal and aggressive.

"Nothing wrong with criticism." ok, then there is no need to retaliate each and every time, Mr. Goran et al.

Edited by turbomax
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

very nice.