Sign in to follow this  
Matchstick

Review of MScenery OH-6 on Helismmer

What in god's name is that pilot supposed to be ? He looks like a cross between Dick Dastardly and a steampunk rubber fetishist.

• Like 6

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

2 minutes ago, Paul K said:

What in god's name is that pilot supposed to be ? He looks like a cross between Dick Dastardly and a steampunk rubber fetishist.

I have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA.

Frankly I don't think anyone does including MScenery.

• Like 1

I don’t know what this switch does, and at this point, I’m afraid to ask.

I had a good laugh at that one 😄

• Like 1

Looks like Baron Von Richtofen wearing a WWII US commando diving suit,  pretending to fly in a cardboard box with Dr.No's steel hands.

/Maybe that's a bit harsh,   every dev has to start somewhere and it's better than I would be able to accomplish at this point.

Edited by Waldo Pepper

A French motorcycle cop with rigor mortis, maybe?

The cyclic handle looks to be as big as his head. And that's either a plastic baseball cap or he's got the headphones on OVER the helmet. Oops.

ASUS MAXIMUS IX CODE Z270, i7-7700K OC@4.8, EVGA GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4 RAM, VKBSim Gladiator joystick, CH Pro pedals, Razer Orbweaver Chroma Gaming Keypad, Samsung SSD 850 Pro 512GB (main drive/sim drive), WD Black 1TB HDD

8 hours ago, Waldo Pepper said:

Looks like Baron Von Richtofen wearing a WWII US commando diving suit,  pretending to fly in a cardboard box with Dr.No's steel hands.

/Maybe that's a bit harsh,   every dev has to start somewhere and it's better than I would be able to accomplish at this point.

thing is MScenery aren't new - they've been pushing out stuff for MSFS like this for 2 years.

I personally think this kind product reviewing such product is not even worth it

• Like 1

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

12 hours ago, Paul K said:

Given the diminutive size I'm betting they repurposed a discount/free Blender model of a (Dastardly) horse racing jockey.

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

It's almost half price on sale for 8.99 right now so I said what the heck and took a flyer...Um no, it's not even worth 9 bucks🙄

32 minutes ago, Sky_Dancer said:

It's almost half price on sale for 8.99 right now so I said what the heck and took a flyer...Um no, it's not even worth 9 bucks🙄

it was never going to end well, was it 🙂

12 hours ago, Matchstick said:

it was never going to end well, was it 🙂

I wonder if there will be any effort to improve it in the future of if the company is just a scam. I also have the Got Friends Mini 500 and  a Freeware Mosquito EX. Both have some quirks in the flight model but are infinitely better releases.

I'll be honest I'm not sure if you can call MScenery a scam or not as they do supply a product that (kinda) works but it is absolutely terrible.

But either way it's pretty clear that they, like Bredok and Demios, aren't interested in delivering quality products just in getting something out the door that works just enough to be sold and then onto the next abomination.

(As an aside there's seems absolutely no reason for MS to continue to allow such trash to be sold on the store but they do, no matter the harm out does to the Marketplace's reputation)