Sign in to follow this  
MauBen

How to edit an item for sale

Hello,

I posted a sale for a complete flight simulator. I would like to edit my post and reduce the price, but I can’t edit my post. Is there a way to do this, or do I need to delete the post and create a new one?

Thank you

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, Reverb G2, Simrig Motion platform

Your topic is not locked.  Posts can only be edited for an hour or 2 only, not days later.  Just type in the box below to add you new information.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

On 2/23/2023 at 8:23 AM, charliearon said:

Your topic is not locked.  Posts can only be edited for an hour or 2 only, not days later.  Just type in the box below to add you new information.

Thank you for your reply. By saying “type in the box below”, did you mean I should reply to my own post and add more info in my reply? If that is what you meant, anybody who might be interested in what I posted may only look at the original post and miss my reply with the lower price. That is a shame because they might miss a great opportunity, especially if the price decrease is significant. I suspect most people looking for items for sale will only look at the original post, but I could be wrong.

One more question please… if the items sells or if I want to cancel the sale, should I not be able to delete my post, or do I need to contact a moderator to delete it?

Thank you

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, Reverb G2, Simrig Motion platform