Sign in to follow this  
Bobsk8

PMDG 737 Update

46 minutes ago, andym001 said:

Yes, I'm also finding this.

This morning this was also mentioned in flightdeck2sim stream. A bit better but not quite there yet.

also on his landing he also questioned the tyre failure happening too easily I think 

Anthony

WIN 11 - MSFS 2020 - X-plane 12

i7 13700KF - ZOTAC OC - RTX 4080 - 4K

I don't use the tiller for steering just the rudder. Sharp turns under 10 knots which is the norm, I see no problem. Can make a U turn easily on the runway. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

8 hours ago, UKflyer said:

are you refreshing the page after hitting submit? sometimes it takes a while for a reply to go through, if you refresh while its still updating it will post it twice

Nope, just one click and waiting for it to post.

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

(I'm gonna stop posting now...)

Edited by Nixoq

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

I haven't been around for 2 weeks and I'm unable to get the Ops Center to login to the server, they still didn't fix this? Am I just better off downloading the new version from their servers?

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Just now, Drumcode said:

I haven't been around for 2 weeks and I'm unable to get the Ops Center to login to the server, they still didn't fix this? Am I just better off downloading the new version from their servers?

I think you just need to run the updater.

navigate to C:\Users\{username} \AppData\Roaming\PMDG\PMDG Operations Center right click on OpsCenterUpdater.exe and select run as administrator. This will update it to the new version.

• Like 1

Matt

Vote for better camera support in MSFS: https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/t/camera-api/3077/29

On 2/25/2023 at 6:22 PM, Bobsk8 said:

I wonder if they are going to have a 737 MAX in the future. 

"explain exactly what you would do with it that you can't do now. "? 😀

• Upvote 1

AMD 7800X3D, Windows 11, Gigabyte X670 AORUS Elite AX Motherboard, 64GB DDR5 G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO RGB (AMD Expo), RTX 4090,  Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 2 TB PCIe 4.0, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 1 TB PCIe 4.0, 4K resolution 50" TV @60Hz, HP Reverb G2 VR headset @ 90 Hz, Honeycomb Aeronautical Bravo Throttle Quadrant, be quiet 1000W PSU, Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black air cooler.

60-130 fps. no CPU overclocking.

very nice.

36 minutes ago, turbomax said:

Use it for cockpit familiarization and scan practice.  It's a very different cockpit; would have been nice to have a sim rendition when first learning it.  Many more people will be transitioning to them in the coming years and a sim version would be nice for them to have...

• Like 2

Andrew Crowley

1 hour ago, turbomax said:

Fly longer missions than the NG is capable of.

• Like 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

14 hours ago, regis9 said:

Fly longer missions than the NG is capable of.

more than that I would expect MCAS, the Maneuvering Characteristics Augmentation System. cough.

AMD 7800X3D, Windows 11, Gigabyte X670 AORUS Elite AX Motherboard, 64GB DDR5 G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO RGB (AMD Expo), RTX 4090,  Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 2 TB PCIe 4.0, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 1 TB PCIe 4.0, 4K resolution 50" TV @60Hz, HP Reverb G2 VR headset @ 90 Hz, Honeycomb Aeronautical Bravo Throttle Quadrant, be quiet 1000W PSU, Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black air cooler.

60-130 fps. no CPU overclocking.

very nice.

7 hours ago, turbomax said:

more than that I would expect MCAS, the Maneuvering Characteristics Augmentation System. cough.

You would expect what from it though?  It's simply a subsystem of the STS that helps flight control pressures and effectiveness resemble the NG during a stall recovery; so in the sim, just a characteristic of the flight model.

Of course I'm sure some make believe accident investigator will try to use a video game to "re-create" or "study" the MCAS accidents to get some YouTube clicks out of people's deaths, but that'll be a fool's errand; well even more than usual in this case, since the current implementation of the MCAS makes that impossible anyway ;).

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Andrew Crowley