Sign in to follow this  
ALBLMA

Help in removing one registration

Hello, i managed to solve the issue that prevented the activation code with my computer. However i receive i message stating that i have activated the product already twice and i need to contact support to remove one device. I already contacted them but i’m sorry to say they never reply. I also tried buying a new license because i need the software and even the website is not working ! 

I understand you might have a lot of support requests but it’s really not fair. I love the product but it would be great to receive some support when needed. 

Abdallah Laham. 

TICKET.  7083

You should have a reply from our support team.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Hello, yes i did receive a response but unfortunately i still receive the same message: 

Simulator Add-On Registration

Registration Failed - You have exceeded the number of registrations allowed for invoice 2013676. According to our records, you have previously registered 2 different times using this invoice number, but only 2 simultaneous active registrations are allowed. Contact us for special steps to remove one of your prior instalis.

Please try that install again.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Now i get the message; 

the server issued activation codes but they did not work on your computer 

I re-installed the software and the error 

The server issued activation codes but they did not work on your computer popped up. 

I erased all the pc and re installed the g1000 and now i get the following error: 

Registration Failed - You have exceeded the number of registrations allowed for invoice 2013676. According to our records, you have previously registered 3 different times using this invoice number, but only 3 simultaneous active registrations are allowed. Contact us for special steps to remove one of your prior installs.

You can NOT wipe your drive and reinstall.  Now I will have to request yet another install... and at 4, they're going to be staring at me rather hard.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

I  had to do that because i kept receiving the message: The server issued activation codes but they did not work on your computer. So since nobody from support helped i tried solving it myself. 

I posted on 22FEB here and no one told me how to fix it.

opened all these tickets and no response was received.  ( 6955, 7064, 6844 ). 

If now i have an other activation i will try now to activate again, if not able i will not wipe anything but please help to fix the issue. 

Right now there are two things going on.  One is that you wipe your install, which you should not ever do.  You kill your license when you do that.  It is not ever the a good approach to solve a licensing issue.  So, please don't do that again.  The second thing is I need to wait for a response regarding the licensing itself now. 

Question for you: How old is the installer you are using to install the G1000?  What is it's file date?

Lastly... don't post ticket after ticket after ticket.  It isn't going to get you any faster assistance.  In fact, it tends to put you at the end of the line because there is a great deal of clean up that has to happen because you're spamming our support system.

I will reply to you when I have an answer regarding a 4th install and ensuring that the activation code issue does not resurface.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

I downloaded the installer yesterday so it’s not old i think, thanks i will wait for your response then and we will take it from there. 

Update: We are checking our installer and ensuring it has the latest files, etc.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Thanks for your update. I will wait for future updates on what to do.