Sign in to follow this  
Franko

Why are the ai aircraft parked at gates out of place?

Whenever I load in the traffic some of the ai traffic that are parked at the gates are out of place and are parked farther away from it. Why is this happening? Also landing aircraft appear once they reached the ground but are not visible in the air.

Edited by Franko

3 hours ago, Franko said:

Whenever I load in the traffic some of the ai traffic that are parked at the gates are out of place and are parked farther away from it. Why is this happening? Also landing aircraft appear once they reached the ground but are not visible in the air.

Is it using the correct airport file? Note that there are sometimes stock, asobo and third party versions of the same airport. If it is using the correct file then the .bgl file has errors.

About landing traffic, see FAQ #10.

Edited by kiek

I tried but of these options, but they did not work. Also, there are big red X's in front of most of the gates. I don't know what that means but it might not be the correct airport file?

OK i fixed the landing traffic problem. I had to go into realtraffic.cfg and switch "show traffic" from false to true. Before it was only showing ground traffic. 

1 hour ago, Franko said:

OK i fixed the landing traffic problem. I had to go into realtraffic.cfg and switch "show traffic" from false to true. Before it was only showing ground traffic. 

If you set Simulator in use at PSXT, it will set the checkboxes automatically. Cycle to another option and then back to PSXT.

Many of the Asobo gate placements are ridiculously out of alignment. Often they are 50-180 degrees off of what they should be. It was quantity over quality that is for certain.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

Yeah thats the case for me. Some of the traffic are literlly inside the terminal. Should I download the airport from a different source? 

Edited by Franko

4 hours ago, Franko said:

Yeah thats the case for me. Some of the traffic are literlly inside the terminal. Should I download the airport from a different source? 

No that would not help, but you could buy a third party addon airport, they are much better normally.