Sign in to follow this  
Slayer68

End of product support for Prepar3D

On 3/1/2023 at 7:54 PM, Rogen said:

A great option !

https://blackbirdsims.com/flight/freebies.php

Thanks BlackBird @Slayer68 this asnswers my question on the BlackBird support forum I posted after attempting to purchase in the new year start.

Would these be the very latest version download links to those updated with v5 installers ?

Or is is going to be required to register to the Support Forum to find and download a v5 installer ?

Cheers

Should be the latest, there are some other downloads in old forum posts too. May have to do some digging.

Steve 'Slayer' McNitt
Quality Assurance
spacer.png

Thanks for the share of this awesome software!! I do have two quick questions if that is ok?

1. What will be the fate of the Beale AFB scenery. I see that is not posted and not for sale anymore?

2. When I try to open the MD530F settings in the MVAMS program I keep getting an error (link to screenshot) MVAMS-ERROR hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB (ibb.co) I have tried telling the installer to do a repair install (running as admin and antivirus off) I have also tried to uninstall and reinstall. Any ideas as to why this may be happening or what I can do to fix it? 

Thanks!

Edited by jetpilot1980

Tried to install the MD530F. Used the key on the picture. Program accepts the key to install the helicopter. BUT: when I go to run the helicopter, the screen goes black and then tells me that the product key is invalid. Then nothing happens. Tried on P3DV4.5.11. Any suggestions? Thanks.

@Slayer68 I too just tired to load the MD530F in P3d and it gave me a message to the effect of product Key error simulator will now close; and closed P3d on me entirely... It would appear there are a couple of issues with the release / installer... Any ideas? Thanks!

Edited by jetpilot1980

I downloaded the Twin Comanche , it says its for FSX, P3D V2 and up but the installer only shows P3D V4 and V5 and it doesnt show up in my P3D V2 , what am i doing wrong?

59 minutes ago, XMAN said:

I downloaded the Twin Comanche , it says its for FSX, P3D V2 and up but the installer only shows P3D V4 and V5 and it doesnt show up in my P3D V2 , what am i doing wrong?

taking  a  stab at this   probably  due  it  says  for v4  or  v5  where  you  only  got v2  ?

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

What a generous offer this is. I have always wondered what the Milviz Boeing 737-200C would be like, so now is the time to find out!

• Like 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Same problem with invalid product key on the MD530. If anyone has any sway with Milviz/Blackbird can you ask them to please check the product key. Other downloads seem OK so far. I was hoping that with the MD530 I could dump my other helicopters unless the 407 is pretty good.

I successully installed myself and it flys just nicely, key worked fine.

The key is placed in the sim root in Milviz\MVMD530.ini along with other items that have a key.

I actually installed outside the sim root and used a junction point to link back to the sim root then manually copied the Milviz folder and contents to the sim root.

Cheers

Ryzen 5800X clocked to 4.7 Ghz (SMT off), 32 GB ram, Samsung 1 x 1 TB NVMe 970, 2 x 1 TB SSD 850 Pro raided, Asus Tuf 3080Ti

P3D 4.5.14, Orbx Global, Vector and more, lotsa planes too.

Catch my vids on Oz Sim Pilot, catch my screen pics @ Screenshots and Prepar3D

And just to show it all installed fine 🙂

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

• Like 1

Ryzen 5800X clocked to 4.7 Ghz (SMT off), 32 GB ram, Samsung 1 x 1 TB NVMe 970, 2 x 1 TB SSD 850 Pro raided, Asus Tuf 3080Ti

P3D 4.5.14, Orbx Global, Vector and more, lotsa planes too.

Catch my vids on Oz Sim Pilot, catch my screen pics @ Screenshots and Prepar3D

On 3/3/2023 at 8:16 AM, jetpilot1980 said:

Thanks for the share of this awesome software!! I do have two quick questions if that is ok?

1. What will be the fate of the Beale AFB scenery. I see that is not posted and not for sale anymore?

2. When I try to open the MD530F settings in the MVAMS program I keep getting an error (link to screenshot) MVAMS-ERROR hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB (ibb.co) I have tried telling the installer to do a repair install (running as admin and antivirus off) I have also tried to uninstall and reinstall. Any ideas as to why this may be happening or what I can do to fix it? 

Thanks!

The projects that we worked on with other companies such as Nemmeth etc can't be offered as free because another party has interest in them. Same applies to KBAB. You'll have to check the archive on the MVAMS problem.

Edited by Slayer68
typo

Steve 'Slayer' McNitt
Quality Assurance
spacer.png

On 3/3/2023 at 2:09 PM, jetpilot1980 said:

@Slayer68 I too just tired to load the MD530F in P3d and it gave me a message to the effect of product Key error simulator will now close; and closed P3d on me entirely... It would appear there are a couple of issues with the release / installer... Any ideas? Thanks!

Make sure you have no spaces before or after the key or it will fail. As with everything P3D you may have the best results of running the installer, sim and MVAMS as an admin. Maybe the key couldn't be written to the .ini file.

Edited by Slayer68

Steve 'Slayer' McNitt
Quality Assurance
spacer.png

Thanks I actually figured out the key issue... For some reason it did not put the key= entry in the MVMD530.ini file... Once did some poking around I was able to fix it. I will look at the other issue on the forums.

On 3/3/2023 at 8:23 PM, XMAN said:

You may have to search the old forum for the FSX link.

Steve 'Slayer' McNitt
Quality Assurance
spacer.png

I did manage to find an earlier download for the Twinkie that identified the aircraft as a Piper Twin in FSX, but sadly the model does not show up in my FSX. Anyway a snoop round the forum seems to have found the UH-1 for FSX as well as the PC-6.

Thanks for taking the time to provide the free links for we dinosaurs!