Sign in to follow this  
Max Kraus

FSUIPC and Controller Setups

I was wondering if there is anything that FSUIPC can do over and above the MSFS controller settings (axis, sensitivities etc). Is there anything it does that makes things easier or adds features. There are a lot of options in it that I may be missing out on.

I have the registered FSUIPC7 and following controllers;

Thrustmaster Airbus TCA Sidestick Airbus Edition

Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant Airbus Edition

For instance - the quadrant has a known issue with the Boeing reversers engaging, which I slightly need to move the levers forward and back again on touchdown to engage REV, which just distracts from my focus on the rollout briefly.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

4 hours ago, flyhalf said:

Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant Airbus Edition

For instance - the quadrant has a known issue with the Boeing reversers engaging, which I slightly need to move the levers forward and back again on touchdown to engage REV, which just distracts from my focus on the rollout briefly.

I have exactly the same issue with a CH throttle quadrant…need to move the levers forward just a bit and then back before the reversers engage. That is with the Boeing 737. Are you flying an Airbus type? I think this must be an MSFS issue since they did provide a way to assign an axis to each reverser. 

• Like 1

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, Reverb G2, Simrig Motion platform

REV Works fine with the two major airbusses, the issue only happens with the PMDG/Boeing. Not a big thing but was just curious if FSUIPC had some setting I wasn't aware of that helped with this, or anything else.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

this is how to set the throttle and throttle reverse out of the box in MSFS built in settings for PMDG 737. for me it works great.

Joel Strikovsky
Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

I also use the CH throttle quadrant with the PMDG 737. Using FSUIPC, I have no issues with engaging the reversers. 
Rich.