Milviz/Blackbird 100% discount

43 minutes ago, Nurmblitz said:

It is true.

Where?

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

• Upvote 1

Best regards,
Luis Hernández 20px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png20px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png

Main rig: self built, AMD Ryzen 5 5600X with PBO enabled (but default settings, CO -15 mV, and SMT ON), 2x16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM, Nvidia RTX3060 Ti 8GB, 256 GB M.2 SSD (OS+apps) + 2x1 TB SATA III SSD (sims) + 1 TB 7200 rpm HDD (storage), Viewsonic VX2458-MHD 1920x1080@120 Hz, Windows 10 Pro. Runing FSX-SE, MSFS and P3D v5.4 (with v4.5 default airports).

Mobile rig: ASUS Zenbook UM425QA (AMD Ryzen 7 5800H APU @3.2 GHz and boost disabled, 1 TB M.2 SSD, 16 GB RAM, Windows 11 Pro). Running FS9 there... sometimes on just battery! FSX-SE also installed, just in case. 

VKB Gladiator NXT Premium Left + GNX THQ as primary controllers. Xbox Series X|S wireless controller as standby/travel.

4 minutes ago, krielkip said:

I downloaded the KA350i but it cannot be installed. A serial number is asked for?

you are supposed to hover your mouse over screenshot of a plane to reveal serial key

signCopy.jpg

I have bought a couple of these. Waited a long time for the K350i as well.  Alas, I removed P3D 4.5 half a year ago already. Certainly nostalgic to look at these now given away free.  Certainly good birds for folks who still use P4D platform.  Have fun

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

Very cool. I still use P3d v4 a lot, but rather for airliners. For anything that is offered here for free now, I really use MSFS. But why not do some P3d flights with the Kingair or the 732 🙂 Too bad the P-180 is only for P3d v5, and not for v4.

BTW, are you able to download the files? When I click download, nothing happens at all.

Edited by VitaminA330
  • Like 1

Regards, Dominik

3 hours ago, krielkip said:

I downloaded the KA350i but it cannot be installed. A serial number is asked for?

When you click on the picture it shows the ss#

I9- 13900K- CPU @ 5.0GHz, 64 GB RAM @ 6200MHz, NVIDIA RTX 4090

I have the 350i and the P180 already, but I'm glad they decided to make these available again for others. Looking forward to there MSFS stuff. I'm looking at you SR-71. 🙂

Edited by TurboKen

Flight Simulator's - Prepar3d V5.3/MSFS2020 | Operating System - WIN 10 | Main Board - GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO | CPU - INTEL 9700k (5.0Ghz) | RAM - VIPER 32Gig DDR4 4000Mhz | Video Card - EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 ULTRA Monitor - DELL 38" ULTRAWIDE | Case - CORSAIR 750D FULL TOWER | CPU Cooling - CORSAIR H150i Elite Push/Pull | Power Supply - EVGA 1000 G+ 

I wonder if the 737-200 would work in P3D v5.

I guess there's no harm in trying, and seeing what happens.

Calum Watt

Thanks so much Milviz/Blackbird, and thanks so much OP for showing this. Just got the 737 for FSX. First glance, works just fine and seems to have decent to good system depth. Ok, it doesn't look as shiny as my PMDG 737-700 in MSFS, but still seems like a very good plane to have. Maybe looks are a bit worse than the JF 757 Freemium, but the systems in this one might be better modeled than in the free 757. Definitely worth free, and even for a fee would seem like a good plane to have. A bush flying 737, wonderful!

1 hour ago, WestEnd said:

I wonder if the 737-200 would work in P3D v5.

I guess there's no harm in trying, and seeing what happens.

It seems to work ok in V5 on a quick circuit. 

Calum Watt

9 hours ago, Antipodeslonghaul said:

Thanks so much Milviz/Blackbird, and thanks so much OP for showing this. Just got the 737 for FSX. First glance, works just fine and seems to have decent to good system depth.  still seems like a very good plane to have.  the systems in this one might be better modeled than in the free 757. Definitely worth free, and even for a fee would seem like a good plane to have. A bush flying 737, wonderful!

Thanks for your interesting review.

Was it difficult to install???  Was it difficult to start engines??

Regards,

Aharon

Edited by Aharon

signCopy.jpg