Sign in to follow this  
bkeske

Super Flight Planner for FSX

HelloAlessandro antonini has just released a FSX patch for his great freeware flightplanner get it here: cpinf.com

The patch will allow extraction of flight planning-significant data from the FSX AFX, ATX, and NVX files for use in the flight planning data base. A quick test shows it working for me.scott s..

Guest chinga

Can someone e-mail me the patch? I don't think his website mail server is working...i've been waiting 2 days to send me my registration e-mail so i can download it. Thanks!!erschinga@comcast.netIntel E6700 @ 3.8ghz2 gig Corsair Pc2-8500 @ 1066mhzEvga 680i nVidia motherboardEvga 7950GT 512 mb 158.27 Drivers2 74gig WD 10,000 rpm Raptors Raid 0Thermaltake 750watt Toughpower PsuAcer 22" Widescreen LCD

I have the same problem with registration. Is the patch available elsewhere for download, at all?

Paul Skol

Guest chinga

Scott...thanks for sending!! I'll be happy to send to whoever needs it.Intel E6700 @ 3.8ghz2 gig Corsair Pc2-8500 @ 1066mhzEvga 680i nVidia motherboardEvga 7950GT 512 mb 158.27 Drivers2 74gig WD 10,000 rpm Raptors Raid 0Thermaltake 750watt Toughpower PsuAcer 22" Widescreen LCD

>Scott...thanks for sending!! I'll be happy to send to whoever>needs it.>>>>>Intel E6700 @ 3.8ghz>2 gig Corsair Pc2-8500 @ 1066mhz>Evga 680i nVidia motherboard>Evga 7950GT 512 mb 158.27 Drivers>2 74gig WD 10,000 rpm Raptors Raid 0>Thermaltake 750watt Toughpower Psu>Acer 22" Widescreen LCDYou may send it to me.

Guest richie35

Hi Chinga,Would you please sent it to me as I am also having problems with logging in on the site.Thanks and regards,Richrichie35@earthlink.net

Guest GREENGRASS

Hi chinga Would you be so kind to send me the patch also thanks Donbengie@westnet.com.au

Guest marcus422

Not many people having much luck.Does anyone have the original install file as well because I cant even get the main program. Help would be greatly appreciated.Thanksmarcus_422@hotmail.co.uk

Guest marcus422

Thanks Chinga. You're a legend. Thought i would never get it.Marcus

Having the same issue with the registration process. Never used this product, but have downloaded the main program it from AVSIM, and all I need is the update to check it out in FSX....So, if anyone could be so kind, email to bkeske2@earthlink.netThanks

Guest jcosta

I need the complete job!!gggg.Please I will appreciate anyone sending me the original and the FSX patch install files as well. I have not received the confirmation email!? Help would be greatly!!!!Thanksjoaogcosta@terra.com.br

Guest chinga

I put the files on one of my webservers...only because i'll be at work all day tomorrow and won't have a chance to check e-mail. I'm a pretty impatient person myself so i would hate to have you guys wait till i get home to answer the mail :) They can be found here: http://www.ers-squad.com/fsxIntel E6700 @ 3.8ghz2 gig Corsair Pc2-8500 @ 1066mhzEvga 680i nVidia motherboardEvga 7950GT 512 mb 158.27 Drivers2 74gig WD 10,000 rpm Raptors Raid 0Thermaltake 750watt Toughpower PsuAcer 22" Widescreen LCD