Sign in to follow this  
rennman

Flysimware Chancellor Engine looses power

Hi. The left engine just lost power at 2400ft. But its spinning outside just as much as the other one so I dont know whats going on.

I have failures turned off as far as I know. I didnt run them in the red but yes, outside the green at 38 man.

Any ideas?

14 minutes ago, rennman said:

I have failures turned off as far as I know. I didnt run them in the red but yes, outside the green at 38 man.

Any ideas?

Couple of ideas:

-- My understanding is if you run the engines outside the green for more than a few minutes they will start to fail.

-- Check that auto mixture did not get turned on somehow.

-- Check fuel levels using the gauges on the copilot's panel. Note you can't add fuel from the World Map page. To load fuel use the EFB or the fuel dropdown from the widget at the top of the screen once the a/c is loaded into the sim.

-- Since the left engine ran for a while, I assume the fuel tank selectors are set correctly, but they are hard to see between the seats and are worth checking especially if an engine fails to start.

Al

Edited by ark