Sign in to follow this  
Guest JIMJAM

Feeling misled by Ariane and Simmarket, B737-900 for F...

Hi,this is really incredible, for me this is a deceit...But what makes me really obset is that you can order this software at simmarket. This example alone should be enough to take it from their offerings!Regards,Heiko

Ok this is a little childish but I just sent an email to arianestudios@aol.com and told him that he is a bellend, and I will continue to do so until I am blocked. I really, really dislike people that rip off hard working, honest individuals. I would love to get a "legal" letter from him, bring it on! There, I feel a little better now.My 2 cents worth, thanks.

\Robert Hamlich/

Okay, I have traveled the world since 1953, and that is the first time I have heard someone referred to as a "bellend". I know how I feel about this guy(s), but bellend doesn't quite describe it for me. :) Is that a Canadian term that needs some explaining to your southern Cousins? If so, and it results in hash marks, don't bother, I will have figured it out. :-lol

Well, it's not in my Macquarie Australian Dictionary, but a quick google search tells me that the two words I had in mind would seem to fit the definition. ;-)regards,Jeff

Jeff Hunter

Craig Sorry you didn't receieve what you thought you were getting and I'm not really a fan of Ariane but it does say this at the top of page:Boeing 737-900 ER Ng VCeALL BASE PACKS include VCe Version aircraft, sound & cockpit & dynamic effects. AIRLINE EXPANSION PACKS include AIRLINE LIVERY ONLY and must have BASE PACKS. Microsoft Flight Simulator FS2004 required (FSX later).Best thing to do if you are not familiar with any company you are makinga purchase from is to check in the forums first. While you may get a variety of responses I'm sure folks will let you know what companiesare customer friendly.I've only dealt with Ariane once quite a few years ago and I did getwhat I paid for. At the time it was quite a nice aircraft I thought.Best of luck in the future.Craig

Tom and Jeff,Like I said it was a little childish of me and it was more to the fact that he lives and does business in the UK, the derogatory term is used primarily there in the UK. :-)

\Robert Hamlich/

The term seems to fit pretty well though :-) .

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

>Okay, I have traveled the world since 1953, and that is the>first time I have heard someone referred to as a "bellend". I>know how I feel about this guy(s), but bellend doesn't quite>describe it for me. :) Is that a Canadian term that needs some>explaining to your southern Cousins? If so, and it results in>hash marks, don't bother, I will have figured it out. :-lolI belive it refers to a particular part of the male sexual organ. It's a derogatory phrase we Brits especially like to use ;-)I'm pleased to see that there are still some words in English that our American cousins don't understand. A good friend of mine from Florida often meets up with my Brit/Polish friends for Friday pub. When we talk in Polish, he has no problems - he's lived here a while and has a Polish wife - but when we Brits get into our UK slang he's lost :-)

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Guest PARADISE

Thanks for posting this. Poor business practices like this have to be removed from our hobby and I will not even consider buying anything from Ariane. I'm surprised that Simmarket didn't investigate these characters before alowing them on their site.John M

Guest UlfB

Well, I I have never got the impression that the Arianne models would work in FSX.Why? Because:http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/177616.jpgNo FSX version obviously. The detailed product information by Ariane is very long and detailed, so you might get confused when they mension FSX about 7 times. You could easily get the impression that this aircraft does work in FSX. Very tricky! But don't miss the overall FS version info on Simmarket or any other site.Ulf B

Guest JIMJAM

I LOVE Simmarket.I have spent enough money there to buy a small car.That said.Simmarket will sell ANYTHING.Because people will buy ANYTHING.I have been taken by slick advertising and fancy screenshots.Some of the planes Simmarket sells are total crap.Years ago people were buying them,complaining and still they are being sold.Ariane and Capt Sim have enough complaints to fill an entire forum yet at least once a week, someone gets bitten.I remeber a story about a shady t-shirt store owner in Myrtle beach who sold totally worthless,low quality t-shirts that fell apart when you washed them.He said, repeat business isnt important. But if you can rip everybody off at least once, you will be rich.

Well, I got a reply from Ariane regarding my bellend comment/email to Tishma:"Your email has been referred to our spam department. Go and find a life."ARIANE STUDIOSBoeing 737 Pg/Ng SeriesAdvanced Flight Simulation"If it ain't Boeing - I ain't going"

\Robert Hamlich/

Guest Cookie000

I'm gonna add Ariane to my "black list" and avoid them like the plague!

>Well, I got a reply from Ariane regarding my bellend>comment/email to Tishma:>>"Your email has been referred to our spam department. > >Go and find a life.">>ARIANE STUDIOS>Boeing 737 Pg/Ng Series>Advanced Flight Simulation>>"If it ain't Boeing - I ain't going"lol that's quiet serious indeed... Looks like an ill minded person - or just a 12 year old forgotten by his parents. Probably both...Heiko